Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sanachi Scorpion
Administrators nickname
I am not sure
Date
Aug 29, 2023
Time
14:00
Proofs
I do not really have a proof since I got banned from the discord.

Sanachi Green

Player
Player
Good evening,
I got banned in the Grand RP discord marketplace due to posting in many locations at once. I never actually read the marketplace rules and everyone was doing it so I thought It was not a big deal. Now I got banned for the first time being caught doing so as far as I know and was wondering can I get a second chance so I can advertise things more efficiently. I am not sure if here is the right place for ban appeal for discord but I was not sure where else to put it. Thank you for your time and have a great day. My in-game ID is Sanachi Scorpion 113690 and my DC name is Sanachi99. Thanks!

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
we don't have any relation to that discord on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom