Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Krix Flow
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 27, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://streamable.com/7wnwo6

krix

termed en1
Player

Anshhh

Player
Player
Illegal sniper skin

GRAND RP ( Anshh Warrior ) (all the proof)

(if he doesn't take the video down here it is from him)

(admin saying the gun skin is illegal)

Don't flood my report, unless you are indeed "Ansh Warrior", also known as "Ansh Yeager."

Thanks to the reviewing admin for reading all this, Krix Flow
Did u read forum rules using someone else proof tbh? to report as its against the forum rules

Anshhh

Player
Player
Illegal sniper skin

Don't flood my report, unless you are indeed "Ansh Warrior", also known as "Ansh Yeager."

Hello for the admin reviewing

I tried installing a gun pack from a mods discord server in which it says its totally legal and removed suppressors after i recorded and uploaded my video i told my friendss to watch video and they said the heavy sniper is illgeal and i asked notix as well that its illegal after i came to know i just removed that gun pack and started using normal without any skin i didnt know it was legal or no

i saw in the ss there was no suppressor heres the pic - imgur.com

after i came to know it was illegal i just changed it

Have a good day !!

krix

termed en1
Player
Did u read forum rules using someone else proof tbh? to report as its against the forum rules
Yes, I indeed have read them my good sir. My friend recently got banned about a week or two ago, and it was his POV that was posted 2 months ago falsely. Approved - Cheaters 253439 / 224717 ( bigger hitbox ) his POV, and another forum rule was violated.
  • 2 days passed after a violation;

It doesn't matter Ansh, how am I supposed to know if you have a illegal gun skin without seeing your POV ?

krix

termed en1
Player
Hello for the admin reviewing

I tried installing a gun pack from a mods discord server in which it says its totally legal and removed suppressors after i recorded and uploaded my video i told my friendss to watch video and they said the heavy sniper is illgeal and i asked notix as well that its illegal after i came to know i just removed that gun pack and started using normal without any skin i didnt know it was legal or no

i saw in the ss there was no suppressor heres the pic - imgur.com

after i came to know it was illegal i just changed it

Have a good day !!
Reviewing admins,

You should give them a punishment for also lying to admins. This guy said "hes testing the gun pack", but goes onto make a whole montage with it. It also doesn't say that "the gun pack is legal", like he said the person who uploaded the illegal gun pack said ( ).

This guy has shown nothing but hate to me ever since his last report on me, while I was in SAHP, he was also in FIB. When I saw him and pulled him over for speeding going to around (250-350), he said I'm FIB, and had a rude attitude while asking me why I pulled him over. This guy shows nothing but toxicity towards me, and doesn't have good RPing skills. I enjoy EN1, I stopped playing for a while but came back due to me missing it so much, and I want to stay here I don't want to experience this again.

Thank you.

Calvin Blanc

Player
Player
Reviewing admins,

You should give them a punishment for also lying to admins. This guy said "hes testing the gun pack", but goes onto make a whole montage with it. It also doesn't say that "the gun pack is legal", like he said the person who uploaded the illegal gun pack said ( ).

This guy has shown nothing but hate to me ever since his last report on me, while I was in SAHP, he was also in FIB. When I saw him and pulled him over for speeding going to around (250-350), he said I'm FIB, and had a rude attitude while asking me why I pulled him over. This guy shows nothing but toxicity towards me, and doesn't have good RPing skills. I enjoy EN1, I stopped playing for a while but came back due to me missing it so much, and I want to stay here I don't want to experience this again.

Thank you.
Ur soo DOWN BAD that u had to make a forum cant do sht to him ic .

Anshhh

Player
Player
Reviewing admins,

Thank you.
i said after the montage i came to know its illegal then i removed it cause i didnt know my friends told after watching montage that its illgeal so i removed i didnt know it was illegal when i downloaded it there was no suppressor in the picture shown

krix

termed en1
Player
i said after the montage i came to know its illegal then i removed it cause i didnt know my friends told after watching montage that its illgeal so i removed i didnt know it was illegal when i downloaded it there was no suppressor in the picture shown
You said the person who uploaded it said it was legal, I wonder what this new story is coming from. (admins I give you full permission to give them a punishment for flooding my forum, please, and thank you)

Shorty Tusy

Unforgiving
Player
Illegal sniper skin

you should not be able to report any illagel events in the frag movie

Elson Fuchr

Player
Player
Requesting POV

ID 226904 has 12 hours to provide proof of illegal redux (sniper) being removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom