Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chris Brat
Administrators nickname
Fstoq_DeArcy
Date
Sep 10, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1evZX4rIYCoNslQXpmY3dzl24J1-1AX10/view?usp=sharing , https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NfDw_Wv0T51GvhgKMnhT94j-p5m9T4qC/view?usp=sharing

Chris Brat

Player
Player
Hello respected admins, I am posting this thread because I was expecting this to happen. I had also contacted the admins through a friend even before I was banned regarding the same. Yesterday, I was selling Grand coins to players. I had already sold GC's worth 3 mil. I was going to sell Gc's worth another 1.8 million to a person. I was also going to sell him a Grand RP ticket for 500k. Unfortunately, due to confusion I was transferred 2.3 Million by mistake. I handed him over the Rp ticket for free later as can be seen. Due to this, I exceeded daily limit by 300K. I myself asked my friends to contact the admins and even gave them my ID when asked. I understand that this situation could have been avoided and it was completely my fault. Please if you could, unban me for the same as I am attaching the Proof along with my claims. I am extremely apologetic and will ensure that such incidents won't occur in the future. Thank you.

Note:- I had to trim the video because of sensitive Credit Card info. You can see me typing the other persons ID as i was selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom