Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hami_Calkar
Administrators nickname
Jonathan_Thomas
Date
Feb 4, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://ibb.co/gVdrqxY

hamiclkr

Player
Player
I applied for a family unofficial organ, and I think it looked like I was going into different accounts when I was being checked, but I was suspended before I was allowed to explain it, so I logged into his account because my friend's clit was broken, and I asked you about it from the game, and you wanted us to open a subject in the forum, but we tried it so we figured it out ourselves, so i logged into his account, and there are 2 accounts that i checked in with, and he set up 2 because he couldn't access 1 of them, so after a while, i checked in, we tried it out, but admin came in and asked me if i had a friend, and then he banned me from the server a few minutes later and as a result of my checking out the disco, i saw the rules, and i apologize for reading the rules and logging into the server, but i don't want to watch my friends play this game, and i don't want to see them play it unwittingly, our goal is not to make money in any way or anything, we just play on a beautiful server like this we wanted to play, so we tried so hard, but i was so upset that i should have read the rules without checking in to the server, but i didn't see your server through the broadcasters, and i saw your server, and i liked it, so i wanted to continue on this server, so i killed so much time to get what i have to do for this place, so please remove my ban again it'll be fine. thank you in advance

Since I am not fluent in English, I could not fully understand with the admin, so I apologize.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
We can give you a second chance by wiping your money, agree?​

Sam Pluxury

Need reply from the person who made the complaint not you​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom