Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Joyce Barnaby
Administrators nickname
Harry King
Date
Sep 9, 2023
Time
21:20
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/480680/

gambinovictorian

Player
Player
1. The penalty of this complaint issued by Harry King at 9.9/2023 at 00:00 and are there for within the two days of issue penalty.

2. When appalling the complaint I did not request time stamp for the rule break, which ended up in that the admin Concluded that I lied.

3. As the burden of prove is on me, I tired to get time stamp of the rule break by contacting admin by DM. Due to I can not do it in game becourse i am blocked. And i did not want to use a forum on POV Request due to the limited forum you can do on one rule break. But no one responded, I know i request this on a limited time but i also have a deadline to do forum before it becomes invalid.

4. As my husband was highly lightly to be banned for Gen Rule 1.3 Which he did not do. I tired to help him out so he did not lose all his stuff in case of a bann. Which resulted the admin punished me (86052) and my husband (61199) for Gen Rule 1.7.

Approved - GR 1.3 I 61199 | Page 2 | Grand Role Play | Forum (gta5grand.com)
Rejected - Gen Rule 1.7 I Harry King | Grand Role Play | Forum (gta5grand.com)

As I said the burden of prove is on my side and as i am banned for Gen Rule 1.7 together with my husband and as we do not have the possibility to request POV or time stamp for the matter with in game or by propper channals to do a propper complaint and review the evidence I will ague that the banned of me and my husband is invalid no matter the question of being guilty or not guilty of Gen Rule 1.7

There for I request that me and my hobby get Unbanned for Gen Rule 1.7

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
Rejected. You lied in previous complaint I will consider your complaint in 4 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom