Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

deqz

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : awais
2. Your age : 18 year old
3. Time zone : GMT+2
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) : 12pm - 10pm
5. Average online per day : 8-12hours
6. Your Discord : _deqz
7. Your Nickname : deqz dior
8. Your ID : 34782
9. I want to be curator of State or crime section

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? i want to be an admin because i believe that ive been playing for some months and for these past few months, ive been learning all the rules. I now know all the rules so hopefully my past doesn't get brought up as I was just playing the game for fun. I've had enough of playing grandrp and I want to move on and leave the RP life and become a admin. If you can give me anyway to prove myself I'd gladly do so and i won't disappoint.
I understand my punishment history may be brought up but please understand that it's now been a full month that I have not received any type of punishment, I've been trying my best just to become a admin and help others out. Also in my first admin application Sylvia accepted my admin application and told me that I have punishment history which at that time was reasonable and maybe after a few weeks it won't affect me anymore.

I have a great dedication & passion on becoming admin and helping others out, you can see my previous applications how I keep applying and never give up :)

2. What are your strengths? I'm great at problem solving and a quick learner

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Being patient

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes, dont have any

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom