Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Itz Krishna
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 11, 2023
Time of violation
09:58
Proofs
https://youtu.be/AIIzdm_1UIw?si=HWJYQ21lI1oFnBwX

Obito_Tobi

Player
Player
We went to collect the treasure and this guy killed us many times without warning I didn't had bodycam every time but got it today. Hope you will do some justice about it.

Sehajdeep Singh Bains

Player
Player
Also post the video before this when i gave u warning he is presenting insufficient video. After that you can even see that he was provoking me by playing animations after that he also did vdm many times. when i shot him from the roof he went outside and then again i came and said him to leave he said i am not going to leave do whatever you want

Last edited:

Sehajdeep Singh Bains

Player
Player
you can even see in the pov that he was trying to vdm me but he was unsuccessful and he was also doing non rp because he was speaking after he was unconscious later on i even revived him because i came to know that when i gave demands my mic stopped working and even after that he didnt leave and with this he did fear rp

Last edited:

Obito_Tobi

Player
Player
Also post the video before this when i gave u warning he is presenting insufficient video. After that you can even see that he was provoking me by playing animations after that he also did vdm many times. when i shot him from the roof he went outside and then again i came and said him to leave he said i am not going to leave do whatever you want
Give pov bro give proof

Obito_Tobi

Player
Player
you can even see in the pov that he was trying to vdm me but he was unsuccessful and he was also doing non rp because he was speaking after he was unconscious later on i even revived him because i came to know that when i gave demands my mic stopped working and even after that he didnt leave and with this he did fear rp
That was an honest mistake and you never gave me any warning rest assured I have my friends POV too just let me present it too...
And animation I was outside the radius and u can clearly see hat was going on there....!

Last edited:

Sehajdeep Singh Bains

Player
Player
Ok its upto admin now what he will say i just wanna say u that dont try to see to battle treasure because from tommorow onwards you will never get a chance to claim that

Obito_Tobi

Player
Player
Ok its upto admin now what he will say i just wanna say u that dont try to see to battle treasure because from tommorow onwards you will never get a chance to claim that
Do whatever you can do because cheaters and fraud like you will always cry after getting caught...

Sehajdeep Singh Bains

Player
Player
Do whatever you can do because cheaters and fraud like you will always cry after getting caught...
What did i cheated u dont know how to fight and saying me cheater i killed both of u guys multiple times u are really npcs
You guys dont even destroy my vest after killing you when i look at my vest it still remains 60-80 percent
You guys must take shooting classes from someone first
Dont be jealous if someone is better than you

Sehajdeep Singh Bains

Player
Player
If
That was an honest mistake and you never gave me any warning rest assured I have my friends POV too just let me present it too...
And animation I was outside the radius and u can clearly see hat was going on there....!
if did mistake i will bear my punishment but i want him to punish him for fear rp and vdm as you can clearly see in his pov

Obito_Tobi

Player
Player
What did i cheated u dont know how to fight and saying me cheater i killed both of u guys multiple times u are really npcs
You guys dont even destroy my vest after killing you when i look at my vest it still remains 60-80 percent
You guys must take shooting classes from someone first
Dont be jealous if someone is better than you
It's clear who is crying over getting caught... lol dude hats off to your audacity to cheat to break rules and than claim to be on top if you start shooting someone without warning it's clear he or she is not aware at that moment and man oh man your face after getting caught is so hilarious cry all you can if admin is not responsible on this pov I have 3 more will upload all of them one by one just wait to crying cheater....!

not me

Player
Player
So the thing is he didn't shoot you since you started rammig him with your car.
And you are saying that he is the one doing all the rule breaks
1 - you started vdming him.
2 - you are entering into a situation and doing meta-gaming(discord voice is clear).
3 - talking while dead is a fail rp.
4 - And one more thing you are provoking him by saying "you can kill me" .

If he has done a rule break that doesn't means that you are allowed to do the same.

Obito_Tobi

Player
Player
2 - you are entering into a situation and doing meta-gaming(discord voice is clear).

If he has done a rule break that doesn't means that you are allowed to do the same.
It's ok bro cry as much as you can. IDGA damm about you and your friend rest I frecking hate this server because of guys like you who clearly don't know how to play I was banned earlier because of guys like you so if I get bann again I don't care at all. Cry as much as hard you can ...

Last edited:

Obito_Tobi

Player
Player

It's ok bro cry as much as you can. IDGA damm about you and your friend rest I freking hate this server because of guys like you who clearly don't know how to play I was banned earlier because of guys like you so if I get bann again I don't care at all. Cry as much as hard you can ...

Last edited:

not me

Player
Player
It's ok bro cry as much as you can. IDGAF about you and your friend rest I fucking hate this server because of guys like you who clearly don't know how to play I was banned earlier because of guys like you so if I get bann again I don't care at all. Cry as much as hard you can ...
using abusive languages may lead you to another form punishment. so try to be calm and stick with the topic.

Obito_Tobi

Player
Player
I am in the topic broo and about your points

1. VDM counts if I hit him more than once and I hit him by mistake for once I stated that
2. Did you hear any other voice of player or discord nope right how is it meta gaming. I was talking to my friend over call who is not in the game did I asked any help did i asked someone to come so don't just make up random stuff
3.talking while dead you can clearly see the mic was on when I fell so I was about to die not dead...
4. I was outside the radius and outside the radius he can't do anything to me it's clearly a rule if you think it is provoking than you need to see more world go out touch some grass buddy ...

Sehajdeep Singh Bains

Player
Player
I am in the topic broo and about your points

1. VDM counts if I hit him more than once and I hit him by mistake for once I stated that
2. Did you hear any other voice of player or discord nope right how is it meta gaming. I was talking to my friend over call who is not in the game did I asked any help did i asked someone to come so don't just make up random stuff
3.talking while dead you can clearly see the mic was on when I fell so I was about to die not dead...
4. I was outside the radius and outside the radius he can't do anything to me it's clearly a rule if you think it is provoking than you need to see more world go out touch some grass buddy ...
you hit me on purpose because when u hit me ur frnd step out from his car he was trying to kill me when i was down and at that time i gave commands to his friend but this guy directly tried to vdm me
second this it is prohibted to use any mode of communication while you are in situation but u were talking to ur frnd on any other platform
third see ur pov again u were saying me i am calling admin and its fail rp speaking while dead
at last when i revived you you were not outside the fences u were in but u didnt listen to my commands and did what u want to do ur frnd said u to revive him but u said him that i am not allowing u to revive then how he said that its totally meta gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom