Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

habibi vella

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : raghav
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone GMT+5:30) IST
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play : between 02 20 PM Indian time. to 04 20PM and then 7 pm to 9 indian time
5. Average online per day : 5- 6 ours/Day
6. Your Discord: darkskullgm
7. Your Nickname : habibi vella
8. Your ID : 43029
9. I want to be curator of State section

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
When i was new in the city I didn’t new how to get a gun license and health insurance but then i got to know about contact administration then i started getting my doubts how to get any thing like medical insurance in seconds then i had a dream that when i will be having a good experience then i would be a admistration so basically i want to help the newbies in the city and handle situations such as some misunderstandings between people and guide everyone tell then different thing such as how to get things

2. What are your strengths?

I have many strengths such as that I have a good communication which is a main point i can understand or learn things very easily and in less time i can solve problems of any org because i know penel codes i have really sweet voice which can difficult situations politely

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

I don't think so that i have and weakness

4. Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin?

Yes, I am ready to leave the RP life, I want to know help people because i have seen newbie strugling

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I don t have any business

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

I don't have problems in real life right now that prevent me from being in the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom