Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nisar Momin

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Nisarahmad Momin
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : IST +5:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play : 4:00 - 10:00 and sometimes between 12:00 - 19:00
5. Average online per day : Maximum 5 to 6 Hours and in weekends it can be 7 to 8 Hours
6. Your Discord : ( ID : aka_efficiodesigns ) - Nisar Momin
7. Your Nickname : Nisaar Momin
8. Your ID : 11800
9. I want to be curator of Legal Section. ( in Crime section too If Possible )

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?

- I want to become an admin because I am deeply committed to maintaining a disciplined and respectful gaming environment for all players. I have invested a significant amount of time in familiarizing myself with the server rules, and I believe that my knowledge and dedication will allow me to contribute positively to the community by ensuring fair play and a fun experience for everyone. Also I have been in SAHP for a almost 6 7 months IRL so i have deep knowledge of Most of rules and even i also knows the rules that should be maintained in Crime Sections.

2. What are your strengths?

- Helping Nature, Determined towards my decisions,
- I can Easily Handle any situation without hesitating.
- I am tech-savvy person so i also knows to handle IRL situations that based on Server.
- Never let myself uncomfortable in rush or hurry and even i can take rapid decisions that need to be done Quickly.
- Excellent Communication skills that helps to improve Quality of service and make Conversations easy.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

- I may struggle to become perfectly accustomed to new environments quickly, which can impact my initial effectiveness.
- When faced with high-pressure situations or burdensome decisions, I acknowledge that I may need the guidance of a calm and level-headed individual to make the best choices.
- While I strive to learn from my mistakes, there may be instances where I make new errors; however, I am committed to ensuring that these mistakes are not repeated.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

- Yes, Of Course.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

- I do not own Any Businesses.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

- No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom