Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Charless Yokai
Administrators nickname
Beni Valentine
Date
Sep 10, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ChfMst5R8iE I https://imgur.com/oYmNbw4

Charles34

Player
Player
Hello , I am here for very unlucky situation. Yesterday in the evening time, I got an client who was interested in my Coquette D10, which was at the Autofair. I told him that I want at least $3.5 Million for that car and he was like okay I will give you Desert scarf mask of type 23. After asking my organisations chat and couple of friends they told me that is fair deal. So I accepted his offer and took him with me to garage. After learning he is Turkish also from his voice I could recognise that he is much younger, I was still talking in English to him to not get muted in formal green zones. a.k.a Autofair, parking lot. Whenever, we went to parking and while we are doing the exchange, I come across to one of my family member and he started talking to me Turkish as well. And from my family they told me that guy knows better than them about the pricings. So right before I gave my car, I decided to ask him. Because he started talking to me Turkish it is distracted me and I continued in Turkish, thats also we were about to go raid as family and I was in a rush too so I wanted this exchange to finish quickly and I can catch up with my responsibilities. Also, the guy who wants to buy my car was young as I told, so I decided to talk to him in Turkish to make him understand I don`t want to exchange anymore because basically he was trying to scam me. Right in that moment me and that guy got muted but however not my family member who even made me talk in Turkish. And in that moment with the heat of the being almost scammed and lose my time in Autofair etc, everything came up at one time. I writed to admin from emails and I am really sorry about that, I wish I did not do it. I do understand the game rules and I shouldn`t have spoken different language in parking lot because even it is not written green zone, it is still accepted as green zone. I am in the city more than 3 months now and I never had this type of arguement or never felt in this position myself. I am also LI worker which never did anything disrespectful in the organisation as well. I just don`t want to lose my job and just want to continue my duties on my organisation, on my family and enjoying the best server the grand rp. I do apologise once again and I do promise to not happening anything similar like this never again.

Charles34

Player
Player
**If Beni Valentine looks for this appeal. **

Hello Sir,
I am sorry to writing you like this. Yesterday I was trying to do trade with a guy who wants to buy Coquette D10 from me and was offering me desert scarf mask for it. I was asking to LI, my family and friends to get an idea about the pricing because guy was telling me it is worth of 3-4 Million for the mask. There with my family member I came across and then I started talking different language than English for quickly getting response and he said the mask worth of 1.2 million max. So I was about to get scammed and also in a rush for the family raid as well. The buyer was also Turkish and if you can hear his voice he is quite young person, so I wanted to talk in his language to make him understand clearly I want to cancel the deal. I happen to write you in the moment of heat and did not thing through what I am doing. I am truly sorry for everything I said and I am regretting the way I behaved. I did open post on forum as well, there is video of the moment and the screenshot that what I have written to you. I really don`t wanna lose my job as LifeInvader and as a high command in my family. I am understanding of the rules of Los Santos and would never ever repeat this actions.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
correct decision by admin next time u will get 60 days ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom