Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Zack MacFadden
Suspect ID
Id 8242, 46502, 6546
Date of violation
Jul 13, 2021
Time of violation
5:40
Proofs
https://streamable.com/tu4i17

scheen barbados

Blocked
Blocked
don't worry Lil homie when the gangs are reinstated they will get clapped everyday but yeah a bunch of ballas got demorg because of this today but justice will be served there are very good admins

CrippinKozak

Marcin Reaper VDM King
Player
why were you not stopping with over 5 cars chasing you? 6.20 During robbery of person, armoured car, trucks (any kind of transport) must be atleast 2 cars and 4 persons to stop them and rob. In case if they did not stop it is considered as "Power Gaming" it looks like they are trying to stop you by going in front of you while you are power gaming

Last edited:

Bannable

Player
Player
Was never once told to pull over G, had no idea they were chasing me

scheen barbados

Blocked
Blocked
IDK what the future can hold, but I think with new and better leaders ballas can get clapped easily because most of your guys have bad aim cause they're new.

scheen barbados

Blocked
Blocked
Was never once told to pull over G, had no idea they were chasing me
yea been seeing a lot of threads saying that people run into gz but you have to understand the driver is looking in front most of the time so you have to declare RP by saying pullover cause from driver's pov they look innocent.

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report​
  • ID 8242, 46502, 6546, will receive a punishment for CR.
  • Inside the evidence of the Ballas members car ramming the suspect, there was not a single person who told him to pull over or stop.
    That is considered Car Ramming.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom