Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved GR 3.3 GR 3.1 203406 | GR 3.1 , GR 6.9 148338

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zander Rohdes
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 11, 2023
Time of violation
22:09
Proofs
https://youtu.be/3hPEnwsl68g

stackb

Player
Player
As you can see in my video ID 203406 spoke and potentially insulted us in another foreign language, as I don't speak that language, I would ask an admin that does to please review what he said and punish him for GR 3.3 + potentially anything else for what he actually said.
EDIT: He actually also says "This is just a game get a life" therefore he too insulted me OOC. breaking GR 3.1.

For ID 148338, While I was discussing buying a LV mask and top, he jumped down and joined in the conversation, Where I get GR 3.1 is he asks me "Do you even go to school? I don't think you do" as seen in the POV he was attempting to insult me OOC by asking if I went to school and in otherwards insulting my OOC intelligence. Following this insult, I turned it back into IC by replying "Well yes I do I go to the new school they just opened up actually" as seen in Pov he then in turn tells me I should perform a SEXUAL action on the teacher (Blowjob). This was very disrespectful.

I have the most respect for GRP staff and GRP rules, please help me and punish these 2 gentlemen who can't seem to follow the rules. Thank you in advance for your time and efforts. Much love and respect, Zander Rohdes.

Last edited:

stackb

Player
Player
dont caer about ur story and u provoke them to report them
and the just joke with u and ask u why u didnt answer him....wtfff
Provoked who? By asking the cost of a top and telling him he got scammed that's not provoking, and for sure doesn't excuse the sexual harassment and OOC insults I endured on said day. Also, if you weren't involved in this situation why are you replying to my post in the first place that's considered spam.

Rashed Almuhairi

Player
Player
i told you over 10 times it’s not your business how much I pay for my stuff you kept talking and talking that I got scammed I pay what I want at the end I am happy why you are mad about it it’s not your money

Hamed Ahmed

Player
Player
warn for offtopic
As you can see in my video ID 203406 spoke and potentially insulted us in another foreign language, as I don't speak that language, I would ask an admin that does to please review what he said and punish him for GR 3.3 + potentially anything else for what he actually said.
EDIT: He actually also says "This is just a game get a life" therefore he too insulted me OOC. breaking GR 3.1.

For ID 148338, While I was discussing buying a LV mask and top, he jumped down and joined in the conversation, Where I get GR 3.1 is he asks me "Do you even go to school? I don't think you do" as seen in the POV he was attempting to insult me OOC by asking if I went to school and in otherwards insulting my OOC intelligence. Following this insult, I turned it back into IC by replying "Well yes I do I go to the new school they just opened up actually" as seen in Pov he then in turn tells me I should perform a SEXUAL action on the teacher (Blowjob). This was very disrespectful.

I have the most respect for GRP staff and GRP rules, please help me and punish these 2 gentlemen who can't seem to follow the rules. Thank you in advance for your time and efforts. Much love and respect, Zander Rohdes.
you doesnt was dicussing my friend 203406 u was fighting him and abusing him like with words you got scammed , why u payed that much for just a top , and why u didnt post the full pov of the first time you just comed there ?

mome fury

Player
Player
warn for offtopic/Toxicity
wher is the fucking inslut in the video?
and haw u know thie insult u..
u jut hate this guys and u just want to report them.
go sleep zzzzzzzzzzzz

stackb

Player
Player
@
first i'm not coming to toxic or something
but i can't see your full pov so the admin he will not know who start to be toxic or provoking my brother but we will see the admin what he will say
This is not a problem the POV shows him insulting me OOC, and his friend and also shows clear sexual harassment. If he would like to report me for something he can be my guest as I broke no rules by attempting to buy a jacket and then informing him he got scammed because he paid 200m over the cost.

stackb

Player
Player
go sleep zzzzzzzzzzzz
“Go sleep” is toxic administration can you please review this comment. Also super offtop as none of these guys are involved.

stackb

Player
Player
go sleep zzzzzzzzzzzz
i told you over 10 times it’s not your business how much I pay for my stuff you kept talking and talking that I got scammed I pay what I want at the end I am happy why you are mad about it it’s not your money
Since you and your friends find the need to blow the post up with unnecessary spam and offtopic comments let me explain one more time to you, me INFORMING your friend he got scammed by overpaying 200m on a top is not against the rules. However OOC insulting and sexual harassment unfortunately for them is.

stackb

Player
Player
I’m not mad, I wasn’t mad up until you took it upon yourself to insult me alongside your friend and then your friend follows it up with sexually harassing me.

King Flash

Player
Player
warn for offtopic

ID 203406 and ID 148338 why did you need to insult my friend OOC like come on guys there was no need to do that, looking at his bodycam i would feel very sad because my friend is roleplaying while you are insulting him OOC, talking in foreign language and even worst of all telling him to perform a sexual action.

Rashed Almuhairi

Player
Player
@

This is not a problem the POV shows him insulting me OOC, and his friend and also shows clear sexual harassment. If he would like to report me for something he can be my guest as I broke no rules by attempting to buy a jacket and then informing him he got scammed because he paid 200m over the cost.
Lol you are mad cuz I paid my over 200m it’s not your business everyone that has white Lv top is selling for 370-380m and again I will say it it’s nottttt your business how much I pay for my stuff why are you so jealous about it I payed from my pockets to buy all these grand coins to buy it at the end I am happy I don’t care about your opinion that I got scammed. 😂😂😂

stackb

Player
Player
Lol you are mad cuz I paid my over 200m it’s not your business everyone that has white Lv top is selling for 370-380m and again I will say it it’s nottttt your business how much I pay for my stuff why are you so jealous about it I payed from my pockets to buy all these grand coins to buy it at the end I am happy I don’t care about your opinion that I got scammed. 😂😂😂
Even on forums you continue toxicity, why would I be jealous? I was looking to purchase your top however you got very disrespectful, and it continues even here! Also, it wasn't an opinion you informed me you paid 200m over market value it was a fact you got scammed by someone if your happy so be it, doesn't give you the right to insult me ESPECIALLY OOC.

Rashed Almuhairi

Player
Player
Even on forums you continue toxicity, why would I be jealous? I was looking to purchase your top however you got very disrespectful, and it continues even here! Also, it wasn't an opinion you informed me you paid 200m over market value it was a fact you got scammed by someone if your happy so be it, doesn't give you the right to insult me ESPECIALLY OOC.
No body insult you 😂😂💀 you start provoking us show tham the full pov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom