Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Metagaming / Fail RP / Not 51% Gang | 25721,16112, 35539, 24788, 25301

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Mike West
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 13, 2021
Time of violation
16:02
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4bI-ZKQOq8

Mike West

Forum Consultant
Player
So after getting millions of ammo off of some Bloods in a bust I've been a target of metagaming for a few days and have been killed without RP in the city. Some admins already know of this. I wear makeup, change outfits, and am still being found if I talk in public.

25721 is the ringleader of this circus that has been targetting me
16112 metas telling info on email
35539 not 51%
24788 not 51%
25301 searching without saying anything and gun in hands

others did no clear rule break I could see

I leave DOC after getting out of demorg for 30 minutes, off duty, and jump in a rental when I start driving towards unofficial org event I get CR by bloods and told to pull over which I do. Robbed for personal gear / FIB gear and asked for ID (cause they already know who I am) so I try to RP saying I just got out of jail I only have a passport. I show passport to one guy he says nothing and another guy says ok lets get him in the trunk. How does he know who I am? They didn't properly take my radio so I tell family who was near for the unofficial org event to come and they start chasing the bloods. They bring me to HQ and then stand around doing nothing, looking clueless and I call gods.

Arthur Mack

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Btw just one thing i noticed(i am nor bloods member, neither i have any relation with this thread, weren't you giving directions on a discord to vc to whoever that was about your current location when you were getting robbed?

Mike West

Forum Consultant
Player
Btw just one thing i noticed(i am nor bloods member, neither i have any relation with this thread, weren't you giving directions on a discord to vc to whoever that was about your current location when you were getting robbed?
If you listen he tells me to tell him IC-ly otherwise he can't do anything. So I type it in radio chat and he sees me as I'm legit 100 feet away from the unofficial org event we were going to.

If admins want to punish me for that conversation then so be it but the Bloods are not free of blame either and 1 wrong vs 5 doesn't look too good. :)

Mark Bozo

Mark Bozo | 4 Times Fam War Winner
Player
If you listen carefully i tell Mike to tell me ICly....

Arthur Mack

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
If you listen he tells me to tell him IC-ly otherwise he can't do anything. So I type it in radio chat and he sees me as I'm legit 100 feet away from the unofficial org event we were going to.

If admins want to punish me for that conversation then so be it but the Bloods are not free of blame either and 1 wrong vs 5 doesn't look too good. :)
Completely agreed,he did tell you to tell him that ic'ly but when you have your hands up,you cannot actually type and give out your location as far as i know

Mark Bozo

Player
Completely agreed,he did tell you to tell him that ic'ly but when you have your hands up,you cannot actually type and give out your location as far as i know
Watch the video, his hands were down when he said that in family chat...

Arthur Mack

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Watch the video, his hands were down when he said that in family chat...
Ya the hands were down because he was dropping things from bagpack, to remove the bagpack screen you have to press esc but he was supposed to put his hands back up cause the guns were still pointed at him when he was typing the message in fam chat

Mike West

Forum Consultant
Player
Ya the hands were down because he was dropping things from bagpack, to remove the bagpack screen you have to press esc but he was supposed to put his hands back up cause the guns were still pointed at him when he was typing the message in fam chat
Where is your admin tag? Ahh right you don't have one, now let real people handle the forum post. :)

Mark Bozo

Player
thats not his fault that when you press esc when ur inv is open and hands up it puts your hands down... if it wasnt meant to happen im sure it would have been different, now let the proper people handle this post if your not apart of it.

Arthur Mack

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Where is your admin tag? Ahh right you don't have one, now let real people handle the forum post. :)
Buddy why you saying this 😂😂,i am a regular forum visitor and i myself look at most of the threads because its a way of learning for me too. Suppose i encounter the same situation,so i should be knowing what steps i should take which wont affect the rp quality

Arthur Mack

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Anyways since you two are doing this type of conversation,i will myself leave and will just wait for an admin to review and come to a conclusion, peace out

Mike West

Forum Consultant
Player
Buddy why you saying this 😂😂,i am a regular forum visitor and i myself look at most of the threads because its a way of learning for me too. Suppose i encounter the same situation,so i should be knowing what steps i should take which wont affect the rp quality
You can read without commenting but I appreciate the thread bumps. When you get metagamed for a week and sniped in the city without RP you'll understand the steps needed to take to "not affect the rp quality"

Melvin Lacoste

AKA lactose intolerant.
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 24230 will receive a punishment for MG, PG, Mixing, and Stalling.
ID 24788 will receive a punishment for Ghetto Rules 1.9
ID 35539 will receive a punishment for Ghetto Rules 1.9
ID 25301 will receive a punishment for NonRP Searching.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom