Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nico_Shiesty
Administrators nickname
Shay_Wraith
Date
Sep 9, 2023
Time
0:25
Proofs
https://imgbb.com/2WtsZxV

Sag

Player
Player
Mazhor your time is appreciated.

All Evidence is in Contact Admin Chat with 310422.

Why was I banned?
I was in jail, and I used contact admin chat to ask, "if I buy Prime from the store will it still work if I am already in jail?". Next shay responded with "Find Out". I personally took this as disrespect however I knew RULE #1 don't respond to disrespect with more disrespect. So, I responded with "Fosha chica" meaning For sure girl, at the time I was 1000% convinced Shay was a girl due to their name however I was informed later I was incorrect, but if I knew I would have responded the same way but with "Fosho chico", which means for sure boy. It's simple and it's my favorite way to acknowledge someone's message especially with a Spanish word since Fosho boy sounds very weird but Fosho Chico sounds smoother.

All I want.
I want to opportunity to just get back on the server I truly wouldn't go through this much trouble if I didn't believe I was guilty to any degree. Me saying Fosha chica had 0 ill intent behind it simply a way I like to express that acknowledged someone's message. Also, I understand I only have 11 days left in this ban, but I feel like 3 days has done its toll, I really want to get back in grandrp and hang out with the family and really get back into the RP.

Mazhor I hold great respect for your decisions in the forums and trust your judgment. If you believe that my actions were genuinely inappropriate and carried ill intentions, I completely understand if my appeal is rejected. However, I firmly believe that a 14-day ban for responding with "For sure, girl" (or "For sure, boy") when unaware of someone's gender is a harsh punishment.

Thank you,
Sag

Mazhor

Main Dev
Main Dev
PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom