Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sonu Reaper
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 13, 2023
Time of violation
04:55
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Dr-pYyzNzaI?si=Ex8XfpXRl12l6-ys

Imran Grand

EX / M.Genral NG
Player
I need Your Side Pov Becs You are Using Aim Bot Admin First Is Kill my family member In Ghetto He dont have Pov But Im stand Here Is Come and See Full aim bot

Greedy MoneyMurder

MoneymurderGang
Player
the top of his pov it says bandicam.com this is banned software, because it is used to hide screen overlays
Desktop_Screenshot_2023.09.13_-_05.47.16.73.png

6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar software for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days

2nd of all you VDM at 2:50 in the clip Self posted yourself using illegal software just note this down next time, so you remember,

also there is nothing suspect or suspicions about this clip or the activity there is no requirements for bodycam needed to be saved in this RP City Situation

my friend dose not have bodycam of this because it was not needed, as it was not a circle event,

Last edited:

Anaya69

Player
Player
the top of his pov it says bandicam.com this is banned software, because it is used to hide screen overlays

6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar software for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days

2nd of all you VDM at 2:50 in the clip Self posted yourself using illegal software just note this down next time, so you remember,

also there is nothing suspect or suspicions about this clip or the activity there is no requirements for bodycam needed to be saved in this RP City Situation

my friend dose not have bodycam of this because it was not needed, as it was not a circle event,
Ahahhahhah🤣

Imran Grand

EX / M.Genral NG
Player

ANd You also Check My All Pov Accept ANd next Time Dont cry.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom