Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Hulk

5x Leader | LSPD | SAHPx2 | GOV | NG
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Ariyan
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: Gmt 6+
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hours every day.
5. Your Discord: wompy199
6. Your Nickname: Andrew Hulk
7. Your ID: 27172

Additional information

1. Leader of SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1) Firstly I have been in state organizations around the state for more than 11 months City 1 and City 3 combined, Whether being a deputy or a leader, I have gained a lot of experience from these which sets me to become a good leader with good leading skills, I also have been a leader before perhaps it taught me how a orgs run and how it should be lead, I also think being a leader means a lot of responsibility in terms to run the org perfectly and perhaps needs a good and strong leader to run it smoothly through the term, so as of me I have a lot of new ideas and ways to improve the org and rp in org, like regular training of situations so while we they are taking place practically we don't mess up, I will also focus on making bonds with my employees itself so we stay as a family, I will also give rank to those who knows the value of it and the responsibility not just taking the rank for rank proof. I have seen a lot of leaders, some have succeeded and some failed, From their failures I have learned from their mistakes from their successes I have learned tricks and ways, which allows me to be more confident as a leader and strong candidate.

2) I will make sure that if I get into the SAHP, I can serve set a good inspiration to other upcoming leaders, I will also make sure SAHP fulfills all its tasks like Insurance service for citizens, attending store robberies/gun stores, and regular events with high activity, I will also make sure my curators are happy with what I am doing with the org any cost, If I get any troubles in my org I will try to tackle them face to face rather than running away or making a conflict with it if its some of our org mem did something wrong to other org or what I will always stand for justice and the thing which is correct in ways doesn't matter if the guy is my deputy or what. I also have a lot of friends and connections throughout the city who are willing to see me as a leader and want to serve under me to help me run the org and tackle inactivity, I will make sure I won't let my curator feel regretted for choosing me as a leader but to be proud as they are really hardworking in all costs for just making SAHP better.

3) I will make sure we are always together like a family at any cost, I will also assign departments to those people who can handle that position. I will make sure to conduct 3 GPS per week and a Global event every 2 weeks to fulfill our tasks, nowadays People do things SAHP is boring, it actually isn't if it's lead by a good leader who does put effort into making it fun to work environment, as of me I will conduct various things inner tournaments, etc to make my guys always excited to work, I will make sure that there is always a good HC who can lead org in a time zone as I do think if an org has good Hc/deputy/Lr in different time zones where one is not present so it can always have someone to lead which an org needs for activity in all time zone so I will focus on this too, I will make sure when SAHP is not in any serious work or situations people should always go for Towing and Patrolling as these things are most likely to get ignored from the recent leader but in my term it won't be ignored at any cost, I will make sure that Jurisdiction is followed by each and everyone in SAHP exception can be made if its Joint jurisdiction.

I would also want some changes in SAHP and its structure:-
Departments:-

Human Resources:- HR is the backbone of an organization, What they contribute is what an organization needs, so this will be one of my most important departments, Their work is to hire new people, train them, and make them an officer who is ready to serve for Blaine county. They will also focus on open recruitment in different time zones so we don't lack in any time zones onward, They will also make sure all officers are qualified enough for what they have, and they will make sure we have units for all time zones also will work as an IA.

San Andreas Highway Patrol and towing service:- Their work is simple, patrol the sectors under SAHP jurisdiction, Tow the illegally park vehicles and make the state of San Andreas Blaine County clean with no illegal parking, make the citizens of Blaine County feel safe.

Special Weapons and Tactics:- They are the tactics department of SAHP, Their work is to respond to any state emergency especially which is stated in SAHP's jurisdiction, and coordinate with other organizations to win it, They will work closely with other organizations in any event with comms to make the best out of it, they will also conduct regular training so our officers are well trained for any situation that comes.

Public Relations:- PR will work for SAHP and help conduct various IC events for citizens, Open rec in different time zones with HR, Advertisement of the better side of SAHP so it can look attractive to citizens and interesting to join.

My COC
30. Sheriff.
29. Under-Sheriff.
28. Assistant Sherriff.
27. Chief of Staff
26. Chief of Department.
25. Deputy Chief of Department.
24. Major.
23. Commander.
22. Lieutenant.
21. Executive Sergeant.
20. Sergeant.
19. Master Corporal 3.
18. Master Corporal 2.
17. Master Corporal 1.
16. Senior Corporal 3.
15. Senior Corporal 2.
14. Senior Corporal 1.
13. Corporal 3.
12. Corporal 2.
11. Corporal 1.
10. Master State Trooper 3.
9. Master State Trooper 2.
8. Master State Trooper 1.
7. Senior State Trooper 3.
6. Senior State Trooper 2.
5. Senior State Trooper 1.
4. State Trooper 2
3. State Trooper 1
2. Loa

1. Suspended
My LEO Experience:

EN1:
LSPD Special Task Force Unit/Senior Task Force x3
NG Colonel and Head of RR
SAHP:- Chief of IA, Deputy Chief of IA, US Marshal
GOV:- Deputy Director of USSS.

EN 3:
FIB:- COS
LSPD:- Deputy Chief
SAHP:- Assistant Chief
GOV:- Deputy Governor
NG:- General

My deputies:-
1) Rocky Pluxury (Exp- Ex-Governor en03, Ex-Deputy Governor, Ex-Hod FIB, Ex Supervisor of FIB en1)
2) Akio Barnes (Exp- Ex Undersheriff 2x, 3x Deputy Chief of Police, Ex-Lt General, Ex FIB COS.)

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Relationship: Firstly, to run an org with its most potential we need good relationships with other organizations to closely work with them without any conflicts that can drain the potential of the State, also relationships with our beloved officers so we can face any problems and stuff like a family as I believe if we don't have a bond in our inner org we won't able to go far.

Bonus System and Promotion System:- I will introduce new kinds of Bonus systems which will be some of the best kinds in the history of SAHP, Even if we ran out of organizational money I will be ready to invest personal money to make SAHP a better place with the best Bonus system, for promotion, will be held every Saturday of the week for a promotion to the officer who showed dedication to our organization and worked for it, it will perhaps motivate them to work harder.

Communication:- Communication is the key to success if it's done in a proper way, so I will be cautious to focus on Communication, in events with other orgs to work closely with them, we will try to do as much communication as we can in events like store and gun store where we tend to lose mostly, if we can communicate about these things with other orgs it will set us good chances every time.

Strike and Punishment System:- We will have a new system on this, Strike 1 - Ignored for Promotion/Cut off in bonus, Strike 2- Demotion/Ignored for promotion/Cut off for bonus together, Strike 3:- Either Fire from ORG/Start from beginning depending in situation.
To remove the strike they have to do some steps or wait 7 days, to remove 1 strike they have to tow 15-20 cars or patrol for 3-4 hour, for 2 strikes they will have to tow 25 cars or patrol for 5 hours, for 3 strikes retraining 10 hours of patrolling or 40 cars to tow, which will make them a reason to work for their punishment to be removed.

Recruitment Drive:- We will focus on recruitment for different time zones so we don't lack officers in any time zone.

Anos Pluxury

EX-vagos leader
Player
This user received a punishment for Offtop
+1 pas exp as leader was superb worked with him very good and a hard working leader can be a good SHERIF also ❤️

Bahu Pluxury

Player
Player
This user received a punishment for Offtop
Information

Additional information

1. Leader of SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1) Firstly I have been in state organizations around the state for more than 11 months City 1 and City 3 combined, Whether being a deputy or a leader, I have gained a lot of experience from these which sets me to become a good leader with good leading skills, I also have been a leader before perhaps it taught me how a orgs run and how it should be lead, I also think being a leader means a lot of responsibility in terms to run the org perfectly and perhaps needs a good and strong leader to run it smoothly through the term, so as of me I have a lot of new ideas and ways to improve the org and rp in org, like regular training of situations so while we they are taking place practically we don't mess up, I will also focus on making bonds with my employees itself so we stay as a family, I will also give rank to those who knows the value of it and the responsibility not just taking the rank for rank proof. I have seen a lot of leaders, some have succeeded and some failed, From their failures I have learned from their mistakes from their successes I have learned tricks and ways, which allows me to be more confident as a leader and strong candidate.

2) I will make sure that if I get into the SAHP, I can serve set a good inspiration to other upcoming leaders, I will also make sure SAHP fulfills all its tasks like Insurance service for citizens, attending store robberies/gun stores, and regular events with high activity, I will also make sure my curators are happy with what I am doing with the org any cost, If I get any troubles in my org I will try to tackle them face to face rather than running away or making a conflict with it if its some of our org mem did something wrong to other org or what I will always stand for justice and the thing which is correct in ways doesn't matter if the guy is my deputy or what. I also have a lot of friends and connections throughout the city who are willing to see me as a leader and want to serve under me to help me run the org and tackle inactivity, I will make sure I won't let my curator feel regretted for choosing me as a leader but to be proud as they are really hardworking in all costs for just making SAHP better.

3) I will make sure we are always together like a family at any cost, I will also assign departments to those people who can handle that position. I will make sure to conduct 3 GPS per week and a Global event every 2 weeks to fulfill our tasks, nowadays People do things SAHP is boring, it actually isn't if it's lead by a good leader who does put effort into making it fun to work environment, as of me I will conduct various things inner tournaments, etc to make my guys always excited to work, I will make sure that there is always a good HC who can lead org in a time zone as I do think if an org has good Hc/deputy/Lr in different time zones where one is not present so it can always have someone to lead which an org needs for activity in all time zone so I will focus on this too, I will make sure when SAHP is not in any serious work or situations people should always go for Towing and Patrolling as these things are most likely to get ignored from the recent leader but in my term it won't be ignored at any cost, I will make sure that Jurisdiction is followed by each and everyone in SAHP exception can be made if its Joint jurisdiction.

Human Resources:- HR is the backbone of an organization, What they contribute is what an organization needs, so this will be one of my most important departments, Their work is to hire new people, train them, and make them an officer who is ready to serve for Blaine county. They will also focus on open recruitment in different time zones so we don't lack in any time zones onward, They will also make sure all officers are qualified enough for what they have, and they will make sure we have units for all time zones also will work as an IA.

San Andreas Highway Patrol and towing service:- Their work is simple, patrol the sectors under SAHP jurisdiction, Tow the illegally park vehicles and make the state of San Andreas Blaine County clean with no illegal parking, make the citizens of Blaine County feel safe.

Special Weapons and Tactics:- They are the tactics department of SAHP, Their work is to respond to any state emergency especially which is stated in SAHP's jurisdiction, and coordinate with other organizations to win it, They will work closely with other organizations in any event with comms to make the best out of it, they will also conduct regular training so our officers are well trained for any situation that comes.

Public Relations:- PR will work for SAHP and help conduct various IC events for citizens, Open rec in different time zones with HR, Advertisement of the better side of SAHP so it can look attractive to citizens and interesting to join.

My COC
30. Sheriff.
29. Under-Sheriff.
28. Assistant Sherriff.
27. Chief of Staff
26. Chief of Department.
24. Major.
23. Commander.
22. Lieutenant.
21. Executive Sergeant.
20. Sergeant.
19. Master Corporal 3.
18. Master Corporal 2.
17. Master Corporal 1.
16. Senior Corporal 3.
15. Senior Corporal 2.
14. Senior Corporal 1.
13. Corporal 3.
12. Corporal 2.
11. Corporal 1.
4. State Trooper 2
3. State Trooper 1
2. Loa

1. Suspended
My LEO Experience:

EN1:

EN 3:

1) Rocky Pluxury (Exp- Ex-Governor en03, Ex-Deputy Governor, Ex-Hod FIB, Ex Supervisor of FIB en1)
2) Akio Barnes (Exp- Ex Undersheriff 2x, 3x Deputy Chief of Police, Ex-Lt General, Ex FIB COS.)

Relationship: Firstly, to run an org with its most potential we need good relationships with other organizations to closely work with them without any conflicts that can drain the potential of the State, also relationships with our beloved officers so we can face any problems and stuff like a family as I believe if we don't have a bond in our inner org we won't able to go far.

Bonus System and Promotion System:- I will introduce new kinds of Bonus systems which will be some of the best kinds in the history of SAHP, Even if we ran out of organizational money I will be ready to invest personal money to make SAHP a better place with the best Bonus system, for promotion, will be held every Saturday of the week for a promotion to the officer who showed dedication to our organization and worked for it, it will perhaps motivate them to work harder.

Communication:- Communication is the key to success if it's done in a proper way, so I will be cautious to focus on Communication, in events with other orgs to work closely with them, we will try to do as much communication as we can in events like store and gun store where we tend to lose mostly, if we can communicate about these things with other orgs it will set us good chances every time.

Strike and Punishment System:- We will have a new system on this, Strike 1 - Ignored for Promotion/Cut off in bonus, Strike 2- Demotion/Ignored for promotion/Cut off for bonus together, Strike 3:- Either Fire from ORG/Start from beginning depending in situation.
To remove the strike they have to do some steps or wait 7 days, to remove 1 strike they have to tow 15-20 cars or patrol for 3-4 hour, for 2 strikes they will have to tow 25 cars or patrol for 5 hours, for 3 strikes retraining 10 hours of patrolling or 40 cars to tow, which will make them a reason to work for their punishment to be removed.

Recruitment Drive:- We will focus on recruitment for different time zones so we don't lack officers in any time zoneGood luck
Information

Additional information

1. Leader of SAHP

My COC
30. Sheriff.
29. Under-Sheriff.
28. Assistant Sherriff.
27. Chief of Staff
26. Chief of Department.
24. Major.
23. Commander.
22. Lieutenant.
21. Executive Sergeant.
20. Sergeant.
19. Master Corporal 3.
18. Master Corporal 2.
17. Master Corporal 1.
16. Senior Corporal 3.
15. Senior Corporal 2.
14. Senior Corporal 1.
13. Corporal 3.
12. Corporal 2.
11. Corporal 1.
4. State Trooper 2
3. State Trooper 1
2. Loa

1. Suspended
My LEO Experience:

EN1:

EN 3:

Recruitment Drive:- We will focus on recruitment for different time zones so we don't lack officers in any time zone.
good luck (y)

Elon Moose

Former FIB & SAHP Leader
Player
Approved

You have been selected for SAHP interview!

The interview will take place Sunday 17/09/2023 at 18:00 ST
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

Please Contact us on Discord DMs (Elon Moose, Ace Galante , Arthur Miguel) as soon as possible.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom