Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
TotoRina LaBelva
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 13, 2023
Time of violation
15:24
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtuYCDY9nvI

giantwolf

Player
Player
Those 2 stragners were helping this debt collector to catch while killing me and patching me up multiple times and force me to do actions which i dont wanted to,they killed me more than 3 times but this was all i was able to record

Lusifer Morningstar

Player
Player
Those 2 stragners were helping this debt collector to catch while killing me and patching me up multiple times and force me to do actions which i dont wanted to,they killed me more than 3 times but this was all i was able to record
we already give you demands provide your pov 30 second before stop try to lying to admin

Last edited:

giantwolf

Player
Player
u started to shoot at me i for no reason i run and turn on recording app while running thats what im able to record while u force me to do things with bullets

Lusifer Morningstar

Player
Player
u started to shoot at me i for no reason i run and turn on recording app while running thats what im able to record while u force me to do things with bullets
just keep lying I will provide my pov if admin need remember one thing you will banned for lying to Admin

RolandJames

Player
Player
I don't know how that RP makes sense here, you killed him then healed him then got your buddy to collect the debt from him. I also want to know if this is allowed.

Lusifer Morningstar

Player
Player
I don't know how that RP makes sense here, you killed him then healed him then got your buddy to collect the debt from him. I also want to know if this is allowed.
we r two guys chasing u we have gun also and you keep run away as per rules we give you demands so basically you don't fear for your life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom