Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Joyce Barnaby
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Sep 14, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/isDVd4P

gambinovictorian

Player
Player
Appeal

As my husband mentioned in his forum. “Before starting on my Appeal, I will argue that Lebron Pluxury should recuse himself from this case due to the fact that he already has ruled on my and my husband's appeals, So we can get an unbiased and fair change for appeal.”

As the burden of proof is on me, and I am innocent until proven guilty. I tried to get a timestamp of the rule break by contacting admin, by official and unofficial channels. So I had the chance to review the POV myself. Normally it is not a problem to get timestamps of the rule break. when you get demoted in game but hard or impossible to get when banned.

At that point, there was no response, I got through to Lebron Later on, but I was still not provided with the timestamps as I requested.

I am not 100% sure but I think I have the right to request a timestamp of rule breaking by admins and they can't deny it. And if I use a forum on requesting timestamp I will be denied or If I get it I will be blocked on the forum again for spamming complaints. And I only have one possibility for a Appeal.

The admin is pretty sure that I did Rule Break 1.7 On hand I am sceptical, due to I have not been provided with the timestamp as I think is my right . It can't be right that I have to preview days of POV to guess what I did wrong. This is not given a change for a fair appeal. In case the admin was or is right, I would never have done this apple if it is clear that I am guilty of Gen Rule. 1.7

On the other hand if really did the rule break. It has in no way been my intention to do so. My intention was to help my husband as he was about to get a permanent ban. And it was very impulsive because we did not know when the ruling would come. This is still no excuse for what happened but a compelling reason why it happened. I am always trying to mind the rules to the best of my abilities. If you see my track story on the forum you will also see that it shows that I am trying to follow the rules, which also clearly shows that I have only been on the forum for rule break a very few times. (Except for The twink thing which comes up every 3 months or so. As I do not have the proof but I am only assuming that if there was a rule break it will show that the amount exceeded is very small, yes it is assumedly still a rule break. But it shows that we were trying to be mindful and not break any rules.

I am really sorry about this and I really hope that you would consider giving me a chance and unban me. It is something I will be really careful about next time. We all make mistakes and I have really learned from my mistakes and do not want to repeat it.

Furthermore I will argue that the burden of proof is on my side but as am banned for Gen Rule 1.7 together with my husband. And even that our timestamps request were denied or were not provided with it, even though we have requested it by official channels or DM. So we did not have a fair chance for a factual appeal therefore very different appeal. Therefore I will argue that the ban of me and my husband is invalid no matter the question of being guilty or not guilty of Gen Rule 1.7 due to the admin not allowing us to review timestamps so we can do an appeal on facts.

Therefore I request that me and my hobby get Unbanned for Gen Rule 1.7
1: POV of Ban

2: Screenshot of me contacting divers admin to get time stamps. There are 3 screenshots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom