Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
yami stark
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 12, 2023
Time of violation
20:36
Proofs
https://youtu.be/wFAe_iljDqs

Yami

Lord Yami Stark
Player
My family members told me that there is a person who uses cheat files that make him not die. He kills people in front of the family home. I verified it myself, and as you can see, when I hit the last hit, his health meter did not decrease, as seen in the video, and then another person insulted me in Arabic while I was dead.
I need an Arabic supervisor please

Mohamad hasan

Player
Player
My family members told me that there is a person who uses cheat files that make him not die. He kills people in front of the family home. I verified it myself, and as you can see, when I hit the last hit, his health meter did not decrease, as seen in the video, and then another person insulted me in Arabic while I was dead.
I need an Arabic supervisor please
see the pov he is wearing a armor

Moodrd

Player
Player
When the shield was broken, the player's health indicator appears to be complete, and after the last strike, it remains the same, and this is not the first time this has happened.
you shoot them but you didnt check after you shoot his health and you are using redux be clean after that judge people and check maybe the problem from you if they using godmode they will not broke his sheild and you didnt shoot them two shoots to make him die.

Yami

Lord Yami Stark
Player
لقد أطلقت النار عليهم لكنك لم تتحقق بعد أن أطلقت النار على صحته وأنت تستخدم الإعادة كن نظيفًا بعد ذلك احكم على الناس وتحقق من أن المشكلة منك إذا كانوا يستخدمون godmode فلن يكسروا درعه ولم تطلق عليهم طلقتين لتجعله موت.
Everything will be clear when the administrator watches the video at a low speed

Moodrd

Player
Player
you just even shoot them one shot after shield is broken and you die they must take at least 0.01 to refresh health status and your ping must be 0ms to see his health status at this speed, if you shoot them two times after you broke his sheild and didnt die after that sent your pov and say godmode.

Gregory House.

I'm not anti-social, I'm just not social.
Blocked
Rejected

319709 was wearing armor and there is no evidence against ID 197831 at all​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom