Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
404 - 939
Players nickname
Guzman Error Sultan Error
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Feb 6, 2022
Time
02:00
Proofs
The screenshot of the ban

francois delacroix

Hanny Rodriguez
Player
Me and my friend named sultan he is Egyptian and I am Moroccan I manage his family because he is not an english speaker his ID : 404 and my ID : 939 in the second server.
I logged with his acc weeks ago to check for illegal organisations process and also his desktop was unsafe,after we posted a forum the admins made a background checks for the ID : 404 and they saw that the the IP adresse of the ID : 404 was logged from Morocco , the holder of this ID is streamer and I am also addicted to this server bcs of my gap year I have never to do instead of playing of grand rp what I need is to have back to us our account with wipping everything from us.
My rockstar was blocked and he got banned for 60 days.
I know the general rules ( rules 1.1 : Created account is property of the creator, your account cannot be shared or traded. | PERMANENT BAN ), but you need to understand our situation and to understand that people can do mistakes and we made one and now we are begging you to give us back our acc ID : 404 and 939.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom