Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingQfour

Player
Player
Organization: LSPD
Name: King QFor
Nationality: African American
Place of Birth: Los Santos, California
Sexuality: Straight
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Dark Brown
Tattoos: 1 on left and right arm, 1 on back.
Strengths: Outgoing, Witty, Clever, High Shooting skills, thinks with a clear head.
Weakness: His Family (Will do anything to protect them)

Life Story:

King QFor's early life was marked by the unwavering dedication of his hard-working mother, who tirelessly juggled multiple jobs to provide for her beloved son. Growing up without his father, who had abandoned their family to pursue a career in the police force, King developed a deep-seated resentment towards both his absent father and the institution he believed had torn his family apart.

The bitterness festered over the years until a tragic event altered the course of his life: his father's heroic demise in the line of duty, attempting to thwart an armed bank robber's escape. Instead of fostering a sense of closure, this tragedy ignited an all-consuming desire for revenge within King.

His entry into the Los Santos Police Department was not motivated by a desire to serve the city, but rather to infiltrate the very organization he blamed for taking his father away from him. Driven by an unrelenting need for vengeance, King QFor embarked on a tumultuous journey, where the lines between justice and retribution blurred, forever changing the course of his life and the city he sought to confront.

Career

King QFor began his career as a patrol officer in the Los Santos Police Department (LSPD), where he initially embraced the ideals of protecting and serving the city. However, as he ascended the ranks and became a senior officer, his true intentions began to show. Fueled by a desire to protect his newfound criminal family and exact retribution on the LSPD for his father's death, he gradually immersed himself in the city's criminal underbelly. His ascent within the department allowed him to wield even more influence and resources, enabling him to carry out his dual mission of safeguarding his associates while covertly undermining the very institution that took away his father.

Outcome:
  1. King QFor can torture, kill, and Interrogate for information by drugs and truth serum (with /try cmd)
  2. King QFor can fight in the ghetto with his friends and pickpocket, and rob people out of uniform. (With RP involved. )
  3. King QFor can free suspects or help in the escape.
  4. King QFor will help his family members and friends whenever he can.
  5. King QFor can take bribes up to 100k.
  6. King QFor can use any gun available, legal or illegal, on duty or off duty (not org weapons)
  7. King QFor can arrest people for no legal reason (of course with RP Reason).
  8. King QFor can lie about the request of a lawyer and not show his ID to any suspect
  9. King QFor can engage in any criminal activity and break all State Laws if he sees fit.
  10. King QFor can find anyone's body cam and is able to destroy it. ( By /try to find the bodycam (only 2 times) and /do to destroy it)

Trippssyy

🔵 7385 🔴SlaughterGang
Player
In my honest opinion, I respectfully believe King's bio should be considered and I recommend it to be approved for the reasoning below.

In the sense of RolePlay, King's presence brings an increase to quality and enjoyment of RP scenarios and not just for those close to him but as well as to complete strangers.

If he was to see approval of corruption and knowing King. This would be a great opportunity for him to expand his RolePlay, again increasing the quality of RP, to others in the city maybe even inspiring those who are uninspired.

He's mature, respectable and a humble person that has familiarized himself with the city and rules.

To whom may be reviewing this, I hope my referral didnt take too much of your time if it's unnecessary. So in advance I thank you for your time and understanding of someone just vouching for a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom