Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Devil Rahul
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 15, 2023
Time of violation
13:17
Proofs
https://youtu.be/t5sWZx_dg2o

Insaneweeb

Player
Player

As you can see in my POV if u watch carefully its been well over the timer as I click on relog thinking that I am at hospital and I needed to reach fam house to do an important Business . I've click on Fam house so that i would spawn at Fam house but unfortunately i ended up at the same place and i did not participate at the event I ran outside the zone as u can see in the POV and they killed me outside the zone.

I have not abused anything of any kind as respected admins can see in My POV.

Devil Rahul

Player
Player

As you can see in my POV if u watch carefully its been well over the timer as I click on relog thinking that I am at hospital and I needed to reach fam house to do an important Business . I've click on Fam house so that i would spawn at Fam house but unfortunately i ended up at the same place and i did not participate at the event I ran outside the zone as u can see in the POV and they killed me outside the zone.

I have not abused anything of any kind as respected admins can see in My POV.
Its not Bug abuse,Thanks to Provide Your POV..

Devil Rahul

Player
Player
btw nyc shooting to outside the zone.
next time dont shoot anyone running outside to zone.event 1.11
do u know when u going out from zone you need 5 sec to spown out the zone..and after relog he can see everything aout side circle..even we allso can see him from inside to out side.its circle bug.after relog hole city is a circle for you.wait for fix by devoloper ..so how its E.R.-1.11 my dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom