Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved META GAMING , POWER GAMİNG | 244550,241810

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Melisa Murphy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 16, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/x3QPW8KlpYQ

Alonem._.

Melisa Murphy / UnderGround Family Leader
Player
The actor comes and disturbs our people, so I make a demand, he pulls a gun, doesn't shoot at me, I kill him while I'm trying, and his friend tries to pull him away from a distance, and he says META GAMING, etc., without even getting into a role.

kasiwazerr

Player
Player
I want a 2 minute video, they are shooting me and my friend by doing meta gaming and there is another pov of her friend next to her and she is doing meta. ID 317906 Li punched me while I was saving him and that's what happened. This is not about me. Pending review - CL , BUG ABUSE | 241810

Alonem._.

Player
I want a 2 minute video, they are shooting me and my friend by doing meta gaming and there is another pov of her friend next to her and she is doing meta. ID 317906 Li punched me while I was saving him and that's what happened. This is not about me. Pending review - CL , BUG ABUSE | 241810
I don't care if he punches me, I'm a family member but it's not my responsibility.

kasiwazerr

Player
Player
I think you think you are the family leader because when I was in that family you were hitting everyone with a baseball bat.

Alonem._.

Player
I think you think you are the family leader because when I was in that family you were hitting everyone with a baseball bat.
We're just joking with you, if you realize, and I didn't hit you with a stick, don't divert the topic.

Alonem._.

Player
You are killing the man without counting the demands for 5 seconds and you're being toxic. you are doing meta gaming
Within 5 seconds, the man pulled a gun on me, so I pointed at my gun to protect myself and did the right thing.

kasiwazerr

Player
Player
As you saw in the video, he is aiming, he is not in the mood to show a gun, go and learn the rules, then come, please.
just like it looks in the video, you say leave the area 5 second, and you say five four and shoot straight, he's not pointing a gun at you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom