Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Besho Error

💀 Leader of the Error Family
Player
1. Your Nickname : Besho Error
2. Your age 18 year
3. GMT +3
4. Average online per day 5 to 10 hours sometimes more
5. Besho Error#8522
6.Your name Beshoy Saad
7. ID 9234

Additional information

1. Leader of The Families organization.

2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanations)

a. Experience and Personal Growth:** I aspire to lead The Families because I believe it's an opportunity for personal growth. I've previously held leadership roles, but leading this organization would challenge me in new ways, helping me understand my limits and develop my abilities further. It's a chance to refine my leadership skills and push myself to excel.

b. Fostering Camaraderie: I want to create an environment where our gang members can truly enjoy role-playing (RP) and immerse themselves in the gang lifestyle. Many may be new to this experience, and I aim to guide them in understanding how the gang operates, making it an enjoyable and educational experience for all. Building a sense of camaraderie within the group is crucial for a successful and engaging RP.

c. Positive Reputation: I'm committed to upholding the reputation of The Families, and I believe in doing so without resorting to unnecessary conflict or aggression. My leadership approach emphasizes diplomacy and good relations with other factions. I aim to make our organization well-regarded within the role-playing community, ensuring that everyone involved has a positive and memorable experience.

3. Your advice for improving Role-Play (RP) level in the organization:

To elevate the RP experience within our organization, consider the following suggestions:

-Incorporate Storylines: Develop engaging and evolving storylines that involve all members. Encourage them to contribute to the narrative by creating character arcs, conflicts, and resolutions. This will add depth and excitement to the RP.

- Regular Events and Activities: Host regular RP events and activities that involve all gang members. These can include heists, turf wars, or even social gatherings. Ensure that everyone has an opportunity to participate and contribute to the RP.

- Training and Workshops:Offer RP training sessions and workshops for those who are new to role-playing. Provide guidance on character development, improvisation, and maintaining consistency within the gang's theme.

- Collaboration with Other Factions: Forge alliances or rivalries with other in-game factions to create dynamic interactions. Coordinate joint RP events or conflicts to keep the RP experience fresh and exciting.

By implementing these strategies, we can enhance the role-playing experience within our organization and create a more immersive and enjoyable environment for all members.

Dray San

''Baba''
Player
Rejected

Failed interview before, lack of knowledge and English. Kindly apply for another term after getting more experience.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom