Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shantanu Singh

Beware the fury of a patient man.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Shantanu Singh
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT + 5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord - _shantanusingh_
6. Your Nickname - Shantanu Singh
7. Your ID - 19687

Additional information

1. Leader of.....Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-->
I have had experience in illegal orgs for a long time. I had been in gangs since I joined the server almost a year ago. I had been High Command in gangs since months. I have Leader and deputy experience in both legal and illegal orgs. I had been Deputy in Families for 2 terms, also been turf deputy with my own turf team in Families during Kushal's term.

--> Throughout my time in Grand RP, I have had many friends and because of them, I have support of many families in the server, which will come to join my gang.

--> I had seen that no gang is either interested in completing a turf season, or is able to do complete a turf season since a long time. I had also seen that Marabunta had never completed a turf season till date. So, I want to complete 100% turf and be the first leader of Marabunta to do so.

-->The Marabunta HQ has its own ghetto which makes graffiti pretty easy. Marabunta HQ is also great when comes to gang raids. The Marabunta HQ is the most active HQ where the ghetto patrol takes place, this will give my members more activity to do in gang.

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.

--> I will take the suggestions of my members in situations because according to me each member of my gang has his importance to the gang, thus I want them to all feel like they belong and enjoy being in the gang.

--> Every day, we see members joining gangs and leaving gangs too often because of lack of money interest in gangs. I had and will give bonuses to all the people who come to different events like Clandestines, Battleship, Store Robberies, and others by giving them incentives.

My Rank System:

16- Leader
15- Lovely Deputy
14- PeaceMaker
13- Caporegime Turf
12- Conqueror
11- Captain
10- Death Angel
9- Graffiti Hunter
8- Sinner
7- Slayer
6- Gangsta
5- Frenzy
4- Inferno
3- Buckeye
2- Newbie
1- Freeze

Thank u :)

Sahitya north

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age - 20
7. Your ID - 19687

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-->
I have had experience in illegal orgs for a long time. I had been in gangs since I joined the server almost a year ago. I had been High Command in gangs since months. I have Leader and deputy experience in both legal and illegal orgs. I had been Deputy in Families for 2 terms, also been turf deputy with my own turf team in Families during Kushal's term.

--> Throughout my time in Grand RP, I have had many friends and because of them, I have support of many families in the server, which will come to join my gang.

--> I had seen that no gang is either interested in completing a turf season, or is able to do complete a turf season since a long time. I had also seen that Marabunta had never completed a turf season till date. So, I want to complete 100% turf and be the first leader of Marabunta to do so.

-->The Marabunta HQ has its own ghetto which makes graffiti pretty easy. Marabunta HQ is also great when comes to gang raids. The Marabunta HQ is the most active HQ where the ghetto patrol takes place, this will give my members more activity to do in gang.

--> I will take the suggestions of my members in situations because according to me each member of my gang has his importance to the gang, thus I want them to all feel like they belong and enjoy being in the gang.

--> Every day, we see members joining gangs and leaving gangs too often because of lack of money interest in gangs. I had and will give bonuses to all the people who come to different events like Clandestines, Battleship, Store Robberies, and others by giving them incentives.

My Rank System:

16- Leader
15- Lovely Deputy
14- PeaceMaker
13- Caporegime Turf
12- Conqueror
11- Captain
10- Death Angel
9- Graffiti Hunter
8- Sinner
7- Slayer
6- Gangsta
5- Frenzy
4- Inferno
3- Buckeye
2- Newbie
1- Freeze

+

Maxx Eagle

Maxx Eagle Always on Top Baby!!
Player
Information
2. Your age - 20
7. Your ID - 19687

Additional information

-->

My Rank System:

16- Leader
15- Lovely Deputy
14- PeaceMaker
13- Caporegime Turf
12- Conqueror
11- Captain
10- Death Angel
9- Graffiti Hunter
8- Sinner
7- Slayer
6- Gangsta
5- Frenzy
4- Inferno
3- Buckeye
2- Newbie
1- Freeze

-
Punishment History and is Unprofessional.

sujal654

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age - 20
7. Your ID - 19687

Additional information

-->

My Rank System:

16- Leader
15- Lovely Deputy
14- PeaceMaker
13- Caporegime Turf
12- Conqueror
11- Captain
10- Death Angel
9- Graffiti Hunter
8- Sinner
7- Slayer
6- Gangsta
5- Frenzy
4- Inferno
3- Buckeye
2- Newbie
1- not a good leader can't complete his previous term

Ayyan

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age - 20
7. Your ID - 19687

Additional information

-->

My Rank System:

16- Leader
15- Lovely Deputy
14- PeaceMaker
13- Caporegime Turf
12- Conqueror
11- Captain
10- Death Angel
9- Graffiti Hunter
8- Sinner
7- Slayer
6- Gangsta
5- Frenzy
4- Inferno
3- Buckeye
2- Newbie
1- Freeze

+

Alesandro Armone

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age - 20
7. Your ID - 19687

Additional information

-->

My Rank System:

16- Leader
15- Lovely Deputy
14- PeaceMaker
13- Caporegime Turf
12- Conqueror
11- Captain
10- Death Angel
9- Graffiti Hunter
8- Sinner
7- Slayer
6- Gangsta
5- Frenzy
4- Inferno
3- Buckeye
2- Newbie
1- Freeze

+

carlos chinwi

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age - 20
7. Your ID - 19687

Additional information

-->

My Rank System:

16- Leader
15- Lovely Deputy
14- PeaceMaker
13- Caporegime Turf
12- Conqueror
11- Captain
10- Death Angel
9- Graffiti Hunter
8- Sinner
7- Slayer
6- Gangsta
5- Frenzy
4- Inferno
3- Buckeye
2- Newbie
1- Freeze

+

Hamada Error

I'm Egyptian
Player
best luck my brother

R.b2bae5c08d1b29bc9ae91fce2611cb01

Kushal Wibowo

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age - 20
7. Your ID - 19687

Additional information

-->

My Rank System:

16- Leader
15- Lovely Deputy
14- PeaceMaker
13- Caporegime Turf
12- Conqueror
11- Captain
10- Death Angel
9- Graffiti Hunter
8- Sinner
7- Slayer
6- Gangsta
5- Frenzy
4- Inferno
3- Buckeye
2- Newbie
1- Freeze

Best leader i ever seen. Nothing left to say as this words cover everything 💙

Romeo Marwadi

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age - 20
7. Your ID - 19687

Additional information

-->

My Rank System:

16- Leader
15- Lovely Deputy
14- PeaceMaker
13- Caporegime Turf
12- Conqueror
11- Captain
10- Death Angel
9- Graffiti Hunter
8- Sinner
7- Slayer
6- Gangsta