Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rise_Shine
Administrators nickname
Sylvia_Som
Date
Sep 15, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/zrb8y8a

Risev2

Player
Player
Hi dear admins,

I'm using laptop andz my friend using pc setup. As you can see in screenshots i don't have any privacy settings in my settings bar but my friends has them. So i can't open or close that. I asked my friends about it and everyone said in laptop you can't change that because it was always like that. So this ban was a misunderstanding i was using Nvidia shadowplay i just cant close the privacy setting. Is there any other program that i can use to record my desktop too.

My friend nvidia shadowplay settings menu:

My nvidia shadowplay settings menu:

I tried to talk to Bobby about it but he blocked me on discord a long time ago, so I couldn't reach him.

Can you forgive me this time? I like to play grand rp. I won't get punished for it again. I'll use the medal TV program.

Risev2

Player
Player
And I used to use another program but I didn't want to get banned from it so I couldn't change programs

I agree to have my money wipe to open my account.

Risev2

Player
Player
And I used to use another program but I didn't want to get banned from it so I couldn't change programs

I agree to have my money wipe to open my account.
Sorry about that. I failed to translate the thing i was trying to say. I tried to say "i wanted/thought about using another program but i scared if i get a warning for it." Like i said i tried to reach Bobby and Floki but they were blocked me so i couldn't ask any questions about that. And i thought i can use like that until i found a new solution. But i hope you understand that it is difficult to find a solution in 4 days. I asked my friends about any chance to open privacy setting on laptop or any chance to record all screen without needing this setting but i couldn't find anything like that also. So please forgive me one last time. If you can tell me a non-banned program that i can use, i can install it immediately. It's just that i didn't know what was banned and what was allowed, so i couldn't change programs in these 4 days. Once again, i admit my mistake and apologize.

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Answer was given before. Rejected.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom