Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
loco ponch
Administrators nickname
Jonathan Thomas
Date
Feb 4, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
I have no proof and I admit my mistake

Khaled Loco

Player
Player
welcome
I raise this document, not as a complaint, on the contrary, as a confession, because I made a mistake and did not know the laws well, and with this I violated Law No. 1.8 of the laws of real life
But this was at the beginning of the journey in the new city, knowing that I was unaware that this leads to a punishment.
A true testimony. It is true that the server is excellent and the supervising staff is much better than Server 1, as the supervisors are doing their work in the best way and doing their work well. I wish them all success and success in their work
But with all my respect for the laws and the supervisors, from my point of view, I only see that Law No. 1.8, which I signed, I personally see that it is very far, especially because I spend most of my time on the server because I got to know new people, languages and traditions from different parts of the world and this is good For me and for those who like to develop themselves, especially in terms of the English language. Honestly, when I took the 60-day ban, I felt very disappointed and empty, especially because I got used every day to enter, enjoy with the family I got to know and spend the most beautiful times.
I hope to reconsider the decision I was subjected to (1.8) on the part of the supervisor, with all my respects and thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom