Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Charaf North
Suspect ID
304644 143572
Date of violation
Sep 17, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/4GYZeb8mMnU

Mr Chirou

Player
Player
coming to my fam house to steal soalr panel start shooting without giving demands

hexaren

Player
Player
Actually, I was giving demands there, but since my voice did not reach the game, it was thought that we were not making demands.

Mr Chirou

Player
Player
Actually, I was giving demands there, but since my voice did not reach the game, it was thought that we were not making demands.
so giving demands without pressing N to talk nice its break rule idc + ur pov show that u didnt giv me demands so let admin review it

hexaren

Player
Player
so giving demands without pressing N to talk nice its break rule idc + ur pov show that u didnt giv me demands so let admin review it
i'm pressing N there and talking, but the game has entered the bug, there's nothing I can do here.

hexaren

Player
Player
if ur mic dont work how he lesnt to ur dement?
i think you're having a hard time understanding. as you can hear in pov (if you are not deaf) my voice is coming, but the game has entered the bug at that time and my voice has not reached. administrators do the necessary things

Yousef Hass

Player
Player
i think you're having a hard time understanding. as you can hear in pov (if you are not deaf) my voice is coming, but the game has entered the bug at that time and my voice has not reached. administrators do the necessary things
😂😂😂

Mr Chirou

Player
Player
if i try to giv demands and the guy who i killed show pov that i didnt talk i will get punishment because u need to check ur mic everytime u want to speak f8 f10

hexaren

Player
Player
if i try to giv demands and the guy who i killed show pov that i didnt talk i will get punishment because u need to check ur mic everytime u want to speak f8 f10
the problem of the game is not mine 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom