Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
King William
Suspect ID
37998, 30451
Date of violation
Jul 14, 2021
Time of violation
11:25
Proofs
https://medal.tv/clips/3WdYKOnsuLSDT/i056S7Fslt

Thatssking

Player
Player
I get picked up by a medkit and was getting patted down for money but I make it a run for it when I realize then was no guns pointed at me. This guy from families then gets a car and rams me and aims a gun at me after ramming me. He then tries to rob me in his hq which I called greenzone in the video. His friend also comes and goes in his hq and tries to rob me from their hq. I didn’t feel the need to roleplay no more after I got car rammed and he shoots at me while I am getting up. Like how do expect someone to roleplay when you get car ram and get shot for running away because you wanna fear for your life. If there is no guns pointed at you I have every right to run which is exactly what I did but to get car rammed and robbed from their hq ruins the whole rp experience for me and others.

Avi

Player
Player
admin just look the video we didnt try to rob him when he runs into our boundaries of HQ we were just pointing gun at him and when he was ouside the boundaries of hq this guy is saying no guns pointing at him why you shooting me like what ? we can shoot you kill you if you are in the ghetto
(this guy is just going in hq while i came near him just try to notice in last few minutes of clip)

Thatssking

Player
Player
admin just look the video we didnt try to rob him when he runs into our boundaries of HQ we were just pointing gun at him and when he was ouside the boundaries of hq this guy is saying no guns pointing at him why you shooting me like what ? we can shoot you kill you if you are in the ghetto
admin just look the video we didnt try to rob him when he runs into our boundaries of HQ we were just pointing gun at him and when he
(this guy is just going in hq while i came near him just try to notice in last few minutes of clip
)

the boundaries of hq this guy is saying no guns pointing at him why you shooting me like what ? we can shoot you kill you if you are in the ghetto
I didn’t run into your boundaries and the fact that I needed to get car rammed ruins the roleplay. I am saying why is he shooting me after me getting car rammed as you clearly see in the video. You attempting to rob me in your hq would just be the same as robbing me. Why is you both of you guys standing in your hq pointing guns at me if your not trying to rob me? Explain that.

• Sad
Reactions: Avi

Avi

Player
Player
I didn’t run into your boundaries and the fact that I needed to get car rammed ruins the roleplay. I am saying why is he shooting me after me getting car rammed as you clearly see in the video. You attempting to rob me in your hq would just be the same as robbing me. Why is you both of you guys standing in your hq pointing guns at me if your not trying to rob me? Explain that.
because i don't want any stranger in the boundaries of our HQ thats why we pointing gun at you and saying you to leave the our hq

dankuulll

Forum warrior?
Player
1. you started running after he started robbing you so ig its fearrp
2. you ran into their hq boundaries so if he gets demorgan for car ramming you should get a warning for running into hq and fearrp

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 37998 will receive a punishment for VDM
They did not begin robbing you in the HQ , you're the one who ran towards theirs . Which is why only 37998 will be punished for VDM.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom