Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

sujal654

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Sujal Sachdeva
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT + 5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 5-7 hours
5. Your Discord - hope6969
6. Your Nickname - Raju North

7. Your ID - 34983

Additional information

1. Leader of.....Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-->
I have had experience in illegal orgs for a long time. . I had been High Command in gangs since months. I have being high command and experience in both legal and illegal orgs. I had been Under Deputy in Families for 2 terms,

--> Throughout my time in Grand RP, I have had many friends and because of them, I have support of many families in the server, which will come to join my gang.

--> I had seen that no gang is either interested in completing a turf season, or is able to do complete a turf season since a long time. I had also seen that Marabunta had never completed a turf season till date. So, I want to complete 100% turf and be the first leader of Marabunta to do so.

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.

--> I would focus on providing a good structure to the Gang and focus on the criminal activities providing good RP to the server, rather than just going killing in the Ghetto. I believe Gang RP have a lot of potential and having a well ran Gang would provide good opportunities to the City and to Legal Organization

--> Every day, we see members joining gangs and leaving gangs too often because of lack of money interest in gangs. I had and will give bonuses to all the people who come to different events like Clandestines, Battleship, Store Robberies, and others by giving them incentives.

--> Every day, we see members joining gangs and leaving gangs too often because of lack of money interest in gangs. so there will be a bonus system attending bs 15k bonus, attending Clandestine 15k bonus and many more

--> I belive in making rp more fun and playable

My Rank System

16- Leader
15- Deputy
14- Under Deputy
13- Warrior
12- Caporegime Turf
11- Captain
10- Enforcer
9- Graffiti Master
8- Shooter
7- Slayer