Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emir Schubert

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Emir Saygin
2. Your age (OOC): 21
3. Time zone + Country: GMT+3 Istanbul
4. Daily time played on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM): 10.00 pm - 01.00 am
5. Average online per week: 7 days i can be online
6. Your Discord ID: KUUVALO#1885
7. Your Nickname (IC): Emir Schubert
8. Your ID: 51748
9. Your In-Game Level: 6
10. Curatorship choice (State or Crime): I prefer State but i can be in Crime too
11: Languages Spoken: English, Turkish a little Arabic, Finnish and German

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
The main reason I want to become an admin and leave my RP life behind is my desire to contribute more to the RP community. I value the opportunity to contribute to the game's development and order as an administrator. Additionally, the desire for a change in my RP experience is another reason behind this decision. And I gained a lot of experience on server 2 and 1. And I understood the functioning of server 3.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime and State)
As for the positions I have held in the city, both in the crime and state factions, I have been in various roles. For example, I have led the gangsters in the city for a while, and at other times, I have served as a high-ranking official of the state.

3. What are your strengths?
Among my strengths are strong organizational skills, leadership abilities, effective communication, problem-solving skills, and a deep understanding of the game's mechanics and story.

4. What are your weaknesses?
I acknowledge that I may occasionally struggle with impatience, face potential complexities in conflict resolution, possess limited technical proficiency, and may need to further enhance my grasp of the game's rules and community dynamics. And I'm sure ill fix it with this mission

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I can offer a diverse range of skills to the admin team. These include technical expertise in server management and software, a strong track record of fair and impartial conflict resolution, effective communication skills, and a demonstrated ability to enforce rules consistently. Additionally, I bring with me a passion for fostering a welcoming and inclusive gaming environment, a proactive attitude toward problem-solving, and a dedication to enhancing the overall experience for all players.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I do not have any bussiness. I am working in EMS so I will leave from there if you choose to accept me.

7. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No, I am all free to be admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom