Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Richard Killa
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 19, 2023
Time of violation
09:27
Proofs
https://youtu.be/9GXmwhWmv3Y

tanush

Player
Player
first a fall its is not a ooc event situastion i cant provide a pov and if you accepet is it called a favrotisam also it has already been 48 hours so i dont have a pov yeah also it alos mention every each org that you have to save your pov for 48 hours !

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
first a fall its is not a ooc event situastion i cant provide a pov and if you accepet is it called a favrotisam also it has already been 48 hours so i dont have a pov yeah also it alos mention every each org that you have to save your pov for 48 hours !

For starters. You are not in trouble here, I did not suspect any wrong doings. I requested POV because as a LEO i know your POV would of been rolling. The players here just wanted to see how they died. I requested it within the 48 hour window and know you recieved that request in city as you had been online in that time frame. I am aware its not a OOC event so not essential but I figured you would have no issue with showing yourself defending DOC.

So waiting until after 48 hours to write that message and accuse me of favouritism isn't very fair at all and quite honestly a little suspicious.

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
Rejected

It is not clear from the POV originally provided that anything wrong happened or if it was a visual bug.
POV of shooter wasn't provided and as its not an OOC event I will be closing thread.​

Top Bottom