Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Emma Armani
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 19, 2023
Time of violation
17:41
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Ayc7dkkM0Fk

emmad34

Player
Player
he drives around the driving test area to ram into the blue cars, i had to redo my test becuase he rammed me so much and when going around he was there again circling. when i finished he was near the license place.
all in pov

Last edited:

Tim Speckhals

My camera is always on 🎥
Player
why didnt you include the part where when u drove up to me randomly laughing at my haircut and my appearance? If your gonna tell at least show both sides

emmad34

Player
Player
why didnt you include the part where when u drove up to me randomly laughing at my haircut and my appearance? If your gonna tell at least show both sides
you mean when i told you to get a life because you drive around the test area to ram into any blue car you can find?

Tim Speckhals

My camera is always on 🎥
Player
thats not gonna work love
im not gonna sit here and justifiy myself, u provoked me when u pulled up with that other dude mocking my haircut as i was standing there on my phone. Bruh how bored are i to report me when u provoked at the start??? thats crazy

emmad34

Player
Player
im not gonna sit here and justifiy myself, u provoked me when u pulled up with that other dude mocking my haircut as i was standing there on my phone. Bruh how bored are i to report me when u provoked at the start??? thats cive literally with no one?
ive literally not been with anyone but cool

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Approved

Player 202322 will receive a punishment for CR
Even if she told you your haircut isnt looking good, thats not a Reason to crash your car into someone elses car multiple times.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom