Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lang Buddha
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 8, 2022
Time of violation
19:30
Proofs
https://streamable.com/ovidzm

Rio Pluxury

Life is short. So Enjoy
Blocked
Hello Today im reporting this player.

so what happened as you can see in the POV, I was talking to some officers and then there was shots fired in internal of DOC, So I went and checked it out, then on the POV you can see I asked him how he got a gun and he said because I was FIB "But I don't care I will kill them" You can also see in this clip he glitched trough the gates multiple times and tried killing officers in green zone wich caused a lot of mayhem in the prison that's the reason I'm reporting him today cause he didn't do it once but multiple times.

Regards

Lang Buddha

Last edited:

MMK-_-

Warning Receiver
Blocked
I already spoke to you about this xD
I said that I wasn't even shooting on my screen and said that 'Imma smoke you all i dont care' was a joke

and she said report it if you want to. I also said that I was trying to put light on a glitch that I found in the prison.

Scarlet Pluxury said to report this if you wanted to, this was before i explained this incident. #

If you would like to fully upload the pov of the whole situation including when you put me in solitary without any RP.

MMK-_-

Warning Receiver
Blocked
I fully explained the incident to You, Shaquile and Scarlet. Shaquile also said not to report because of the conversation i had with you and scarlet.

can you upload the full POV please. as if you dont it will result in me getting a 7 Day ban for no reason.

thanks.

MMK-_-

Warning Receiver
Blocked
If i killed another person it would mean more 'administrative requests' which means the quicker the admin comes. Because my pov wasnt recording I would rather the admin saw the bug to get it sorted quicker due to me being in FIB before my warnings it was a problem i would rather not face in the future...

Rio Pluxury

Life is short. So Enjoy
Blocked
Sorry bro you should have thought about your actions before you did them

MMK-_-

Warning Receiver
Blocked
you were literally told only to report if you were a snowflake

scarlett has to say ‘’report on the forums...’’

Last edited:

Darren Miller

Player
Player
Upon reviewing this report I can not conclude at this time

Please correct the report format and correct the title

You have 12 hours to respond​

MMK-_-

Warning Receiver
Blocked
Dont need to this is all the POV
I already explained to scarlet at the time that i did not have POV due to my Medal not working.

Im asking you to show the full pov as I fully explained my actions to you and scarlett

Aswell as, the pov would show me telling you or someone else i have found a glitch watch this. I also explained that on my screen my gun was not firing but the ammo was going down.

If you do show the full pov it would also show that you put me in solitary from my original jail cell, instead of cuffing me and actually rp’ing…

Rio Pluxury

Life is short. So Enjoy
Blocked
Upon reviewing this report I can not conclude at this time

Please correct the report format and correct the title

You have 12 hours to respond​
Hi Darren Edited format thank you for that!,

im uploading longer POV now, As he stated above he's claiming he "Found a glitch" In my eyes if you find a glitch you can report it and not abuse it 3 times.

Another thing is he's saying that he didn't know he can kill people with it or that it wasn't shooting on his screen in the first few seconds of the clip u can see there's someone dead on the floor and them him shooting more officers so he could have clearly seen that his bullets killed someone, also he glitched out of his cell 3 times!

In this clip you can also see that i have not put him in solitary and i think it was a admin that did this because at that time it was not sure what happened as it could be hacker also,

Here is the longer link!:

Ben Dior

Well known N-word abuser
Player
That's what I saw, but sorry I didn't figure out whom to shoot as prisoner disappeared

MMK-_-

Warning Receiver
Blocked
Hi Darren Edited format thank you for that!,

im uploading longer POV now, As he stated above he's claiming he "Found a glitch" In my eyes if you find a glitch you can report it and not abuse it 3 times.

Another thing is he's saying that he didn't know he can kill people with it or that it wasn't shooting on his screen in the first few seconds of the clip u can see there's someone dead on the floor and them him shooting more officers so he could have clearly seen that his bullets killed someone, also he glitched out of his cell 3 times!

In this clip you can also see that i have not put him in solitary and i think it was a admin that did this because at that time it was not sure what happened as it could be hacker also,

Here is the longer link!:

Darren Miller

Player
Player
upon reviewing the evidence i am going to not conclude the report at this time

awaiting response from GOV curator

topic locked​

Darren Miller

Player
Player
upon reviewing the evidence i have decided to accept this report

ID 21029 will be punished for Bug Abusing/DM in green zone