Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Olly North

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Dhruva Kushwaha
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: +05:30(IST)
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hour
5. Your Discord: deadshot430
6. Your Nickname: Egan Northx
7. Your ID: 34045

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
- I have been UnderDeputy in Gangs for three terms (2x Families term, 1x Bloods term). I had been in crime side
since 3+ month and gain enough experiance, i had also lead many gang events during this time. I enjoyed leading the people and want to experience the leadership of gang.
- I have always being event leader in gang and i know how to conduct all the events. And with the same enthusiasm, My Gang will be the most active in both the ghetto and events.
- As a leader, I would set up a system that the entire gang could follow. Everyone would have an equal opportunity to achieve the rank they deserve based on their attitude and role-playing abilities, not just by being active and attending events. This would keep the members satisfied with the system they are a part of and encourage them to continue attending events to prove themselves.
Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- We will only attend three cland since many people find it boring to attend cland. I will ensure that 80% to 90% of people will attend three cland. For the turf team, I have strong shooters who have turf experience in various gangs.
- Graffiti team: As we all know, gangs with strong graffiti teams earn the most money from vandalism. People also notice which gangs are making the most money from graffiti, so they join them. I'll create a graffiti leader who will recruit individuals from gangs that have spray cans and are familiar with all graffiti spots.
- I will stop the spreading of toxicity and misuse of HC powers.
- I will create massive situation while doing hostage situations and robberies so it will be fun for both the sides.

Thanks for viewing my application , I hope it get accepted And Also get passed in the interview.

Gojo ScarFace

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas
- I have been UnderDeputy in Gangs for three terms (2x Families term, 1x Bloods term). I had been in crime side
since 3+ month and gain enough experiance, i had also lead many gang events during this time. I enjoyed leading the people and want to experience the leadership of gang.
- I have always being event leader in gang and i know how to conduct all the events. And with the same enthusiasm, My Gang will be the most active in both the ghetto and events.
- As a leader, I would set up a system that the entire gang could follow. Everyone would have an equal opportunity to achieve the rank they deserve based on their attitude and role-playing abilities, not just by being active and attending events. This would keep the members satisfied with the system they are a part of and encourage them to continue attending events to prove themselves.

- We will only attend three cland since many people find it boring to attend cland. I will ensure that 80% to 90% of people will attend three cland. For the turf team, I have strong shooters who have turf experience in various gangs.
- Graffiti team: As we all know, gangs with strong graffiti teams earn the most money from vandalism. People also notice which gangs are making the most money from graffiti, so they join them. I'll create a graffiti leader who will recruit individuals from gangs that have spray cans and are familiar with all graffiti spots.
- I will create massive situation while doing hostage situations and robberies so it will be fun for both the sides.

Thanks for viewing my application , I hope it get accepted And Also get passed in the interview.
+

V0a60XHLgWvmJvJI.gif

itsAyush

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

+

Ayyan

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

+++

Levron UchihaX

Don't Try to Messed up with Uchiha𖣐❟❛❟𖣐
Player
Information

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

+1

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Ballas interview!

The interview will take place Thursday , 28/09/2023 at 16:30 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

Please contact me or Arthur Miguel on Discord with any questions about the interview.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom