Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Complaint against 90002, 98885, 20475, 107493 II Mass CR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zoey_Fresh
Suspect ID
9002, 98885, 20475
Date of violation
Feb 9, 2022
Time of violation
1:57
Proofs
https://streamable.com/tpgjn4

Combo

England
Player
Someone teach them this is NOT rocket league you cant ram the fuck out of someone just to kill them, you gonna risk damage to yourself IRL like this? Narr.

1. MASS CARRAM

2. MASS CARRAM

Also they took too long to initiate robbery and missed out on a heavy sniper. Take the L.

Strike their unofficial org if 3 of them get demorgan.

Last edited:

smalife

Player
Player
Video As seen in this video, you are being sent to the hospital by the system at 01:54. The time zone of the evidence you shared is 01:57 in the second video. Actually, what you're doing here is breaking the NLR rule, I don't know, you do realize? I do the robbery whenever I want, it's my business, not you. 4 cars order you to stop and running alone while chasing is a violation of the rules. Are you aware of this?

Combo

England
Player
Video As seen in this video, you are being sent to the hospital by the system at 01:54. The time zone of the evidence you shared is 01:57 in the second video. Actually, what you're doing here is breaking the NLR rule, I don't know, you do realize? I do the robbery whenever I want, it's my business, not you. 4 cars order you to stop and running alone while chasing is a violation of the rules. Are you aware of this?
I didnt return to the location I have died so nice try, feel free to make a separate complaint, if I recall correctly you started chasing me both times I did not come back to you guys.

image.png

charlie-2.png

Also I don't have to pull over if you are not giving me demand to. I'm physic and can tell you want to rob me and not car ramming for no reason?

Pending review.

Last edited:

smalife

Player
Player
After you died, you came back and messed with us again.. And there is the ghetto area, there is no need to give demands there, I recommend you to read the rules.

Definite Khan

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Please include evidence of the entire situation
  • Share ur POV from 1:53 to 1:55
  • You have 8 hrs

Combo

England
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Please include evidence of the entire situation
  • Share ur POV from 1:53 to 1:55
  • You have 8 hrs

What’s that got to do with the report? The evidence is clear as any admin can see.

I don’t have POV of 1;55 because I am not recording every second, only when rulebreak is happening. It’s not about me anyway it’s about the people who are reported. I don’t see my name on the report.

I hope you won’t be showing any bias towards anyone especially this unofficial org, Khan.

Definite Khan

Player
Player
ok then i will be deciding on basis of the POVs provided. which is CR from their side and NLR from ur side.

Definite Khan

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 90002, 98885, 20475
    will receive a punishment for CR.
  • ID 78364 will receive a punishment for breaking NLR (General rule 6.7 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom