Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yavuz Akbulut
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 22, 2023
Time of violation
18:08
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdmNfItL30Q

Blanc Drakula

Nobody
Player
brh seriously, r u thinking admins are dumb? there was already a situation going on my family house and given demamds with ur family members and while there are knockedout, armed people around those guys how can u go there and given medical attention to them?. post full pov,btw nice meta.

Fenasi Şakşakiye

Player
Player
There was no conflict there, I didn't save anyone during the conflict because there was no conflict, unfortunately the shortest road from my house to the city passes in front of your house and I didn't know what happened there, I just saw my friends lying on the ground and you were standing over them.
After making people angry with your rule violations, you call the game administrators to come to you and try to make it look like people are attacking you while you are standing innocently. You were happy that very few of the people you attacked so far complained to you, but now you are trying to scare people with your lies and slander because you see that someone opens a forum for every rule violation. We are not afraid of you and your slanders, we just laugh with pity when we see your slanders and attempts to manipulate the authorities.

You shoot at everyone who passes by you and kill anyone who reacts. You drive people crazy, wait for them to make mistakes, and then call the authority. I just got in my car and wanted to go to the market. If there was really an illegal communication as you say, shouldn't I have been coming during the conflict?

I won't apologize to you for killing me.

Insaneweeb

Player
Player
Proof of these Rule breakers non Stop provoking our Family , Even after they getting warned By not one But two Respected Admins ...

Insaneweeb

Player
Player
Respected Admins Lmk If u want more POV i've got countless ones of them RDM ing us in Our fam house without any reason and btw this situation Started way back maybe an hour ago XD

Fenasi Şakşakiye

Player
Player
Your family members are talking to each other over Discord, the sound of this is heard and you fearlessly post this recording here. You are unaware of the rules. You only enter this game to call on the authority after making people angry and to have fun by manipulating people. The fact that you failed to respond to what I wrote and that you have records of other events reveals everything. PLEASE STOP YOUR ATTEMPT TO MANIPULATE MANAGERS BY MAKING PEOPLE ANGER AND TAKING VIDEO RECORDINGS!

Blanc Drakula

Nobody
Player
h
Your family members are talking to each other over Discord, the sound of this is heard and you fearlessly post this recording here. You are unaware of the rules. You only enter this game to call on the authority after making people angry and to have fun by manipulating people. The fact that you failed to respond to what I wrote and that you have records of other events reveals everything. PLEASE STOP YOUR ATTEMPT TO MANIPULATE MANAGERS BY MAKING PEOPLE ANGER AND TAKING VIDEO RECORDINGS!
how can u be say that the family members doing mg?dude do u have any idea abt what is metagaming.and still we know who is making stories and trying to manipulate so stop making stories here. let the administration make a decision.

Donte Shepard

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 271378 Will recieve punishment for shooting with out demands.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom