Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
kayleb bank
Administrators nickname
zeke landon
Date
Sep 21, 2023
Time
Proofs
n/a check administraion msgs

calebjewler

Player
Player
last night around 9pm est i was sent to demorgan for provoking, cr and ub driving by anderson, as i was possibly provoking i didnt understand why i got cr and ub driving i asked he said it was because my tires were popped i then proceeded to ask him to state in the rules where it says i cant drive with my tires popped, all he sent me was the ub driving rule and said it falls under that rule (mind you ppl run from police w popped tires all the time irl look it up) i then proceeded to ask for a higher up and while i was asking alex odd to come to me so i didnt have to retype what happened out again zeke banned me for admin disrespect, if you look in the contact administration messages you will see that i didnt disrespect an admin once.

Jay Yarrow

Player
Player
UNBAN APPEAL | GR 6.22
I made a mistake in title please dont reject please

Anderson Fade

Player
Player
last night around 9pm est i was sent to demorgan for provoking, cr and ub driving by anderson, as i was possibly provoking i didnt understand why i got cr and ub driving i asked he said it was because my tires were popped i then proceeded to ask him to state in the rules where it says i cant drive with my tires popped, all he sent me was the ub driving rule and said it falls under that rule (mind you ppl run from police w popped tires all the time irl look it up) i then proceeded to ask for a higher up and while i was asking alex odd to come to me so i didnt have to retype what happened out again zeke banned me for admin disrespect, if you look in the contact administration messages you will see that i didnt disrespect an admin once.
answer already given in a previous complaint

calebjewler

Player
Player
no it was not i was givin the rules on how to file a complaint right nobody has done anything ab the issue or even looked into it at all

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Rejected, no need to spam with topics​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom