Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rohan Agarwal
Administrators nickname
Ivy void
Date
Jun 11, 2023
Time
12:51
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/974249048645189652/1117416457479929957/image.png

Zyaad1

Player
Player
Dear Bobby / Floki / Adham sir and all dear server admins

Bobby sir I really accept my mistake that I used a redux but really I wasn’t known about that it was uploaded in gambo mods I downloaded from it and used really I didn’t knowed about I know. I am committed a big mistake I just ask for a single chance I really want to play in your server it’s best and better than any other Eng server I tried en1 but it is not enjoyable like your server en3 it is so enjoyful we can enjoy at en3 and en3 admins are also good they understand your problems please Bobby give me a last chance it wasn’t I knowing please give me a last chance please Bobby I am telling you for sure I won’t do any mistakes after this you can search my id I don’t have any rule break please just give me a chance I can tell you for sure you won’t regret it just give a chance I would tell you I will not do a single mistake just a single chance Bobby sir just love you as our chief administrator hope so you will give me a chance it has been 3months I really miss Grp en3 I just need a chance please please guys give me a chance just a last one 🥹🥹🥹 please understand my problem I love this game I play for 12hrs when I was there I can’t live without this server this like my daily hobby to play en3

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom