Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jack Whiteee
Administrators nickname
Notix Haze
Date
Sep 12, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/946782354666557440/1155534790959829093/image.png

CarlWhite

Player
Player
I got banned for " GR 6.3 " but i wasnt taking stuff for personal reasons or at all, yes i was taking ma ybe one or two weapons but i returned it! Even when i asked "donna hill" which is the assistant director he didnt knew about it. My point is that i didnt take any stuff for personal reasons, and i left FIB because i was bored and wanted to leave for gangs ( im giving you this info because right after i left FIB i got banned for this reason). I dont know if that was a mistake but what i do know that i didnt do anything wrong and i dont think i shuld have gotten that ban. I waited these 12 days for what atleast i think is nothing. Hope that you will maybe recheck the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom