Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
hitman alcapone
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 24, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/lTghHWcmXC0

Hitmann Void

9mm hedi hohoho
Player
he killed me when i plane crushed while i was full health i wanna see his pov because i am thinking he s cheating.

ehab

Player
Player
he killed me when i plane crushed while i was full health i wanna see his pov because i am thinking he s cheating.
dear admin this guy do edit on the vedio bcs i dont shot and i dont rember + your friend in email said nega and thats gr 6.19

Hitmann Void

9mm hedi hohoho
Player
dear admin this guy do edit on the vedio bcs i dont shot and i dont rember + your friend in email said nega and thats gr 6.19
i can provide you a longer video also other povs that you was there RDM us it s not on purpose that it showed your ID if you didn t just put a pov

ehab

Player
Player
i can provide you a longer video also other povs that you was there RDM us it s not on purpose that it showed your ID if you didn t just put a pov
buddy you dont get change still cringe and npc

Hitmann Void

9mm hedi hohoho
Player
buddy you dont get change still cringe and npc
so you surrender and approved that you are cheating . ppl on this server cannot hide their cheat anymore it needs to clean those garbage before the server become more toxic and unplayable

ehab

Player
Player
so you surrender and approved that you are cheating . ppl on this server cannot hide their cheat anymore it needs to clean those garbage before the server become more toxic and unplayable
bro i was talk with my friend at my apartment you are fabric

Hitmann Void

9mm hedi hohoho
Player
maybe a glitch i will let the admin see how this works i am not the one who created this server

Marley Wiz

Player
Player
u
xd bro thats my pov that you was fabric the vedio and you are still kid like always
You showed 53 minutes and went to 54 minutes before 30sec so you are adding to your pov and lie to the admin be careful .

Barzani Error

Player
Player
u

You showed 53 minutes and went to 54 minutes before 30sec so you are adding to your pov and lie to the admin be careful .
Yoo if you think that your words Is true let the admin req pov from the one who came to patch the died guys and we will hear the ammo sound

Masta Killa

five-star general
Player
thread reviewed
no cheats
however,

ID 72380 will receive punishment for metagaming
ID 49127 will receive punishment for metagaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom