Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ismail Sippi
Suspect ID
14227 , 898 , 3362
Date of violation
Feb 9, 2022
Time of violation
18:34
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Yu94p8BrVII

Ismail Ms13

Player
Player
As you can see in my pov i was hit once, and lost 100% armor, hit once more, 100% hp gone. No revolver does 100 damage, and after the first shot i lost exactly 100 armor, and no hp. If i would have been double revo'd it would be at minimum 106 damage, not 100 . Please request pov from all 3 in this situation as this is very suspicious how i lost technically 200 hp in 2 shots.

Olama Sashington

Player
Player
We were 3 people we hit you 4 times, idk what else to tell you just become good. Stop driving like a idiot and do something. If you think this is cheating i am not suprised cause you and your family are all shit shooters. Report should be denied cause you just get double hit twice idiot.

Big Murda

Player
Player
As you can see in my pov i was hit once, and lost 100% armor, hit once more, 100% hp gone. No revolver does 100 damage, and after the first shot i lost exactly 100 armor, and no hp. If i would have been double revo'd it would be at minimum 106 damage, not 100 . Please request pov from all 3 in this situation as this is very suspicious how i lost technically 200 hp in 2 shots.
Yo do realize that when you are wearing a vest no matter how much percentage its always gonna hit the vest and not do the rest of the dammage on your health. Lets say you are wearing a west that is 5%, if you get hit by a rev for 53 it will only destroy the vest and not do any dammage to your health. Gitgud

Lizi Verlice

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
they double reved you both times and, and if your argument is that they needed to do 106 and not 100 on the first hits that is not correct.
even if you have 3% of armor and someone hits you with a revolver it does not do 53 damage it does 3 and the armor breaks.​

Lizi Verlice

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report once again.

no, there are no cheats, you were driving in a straight trajectory and you were killed by 2 shots​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom