Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vansh Exact
Administrators nickname
Hassy Davids
Date
Sep 24, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Yb9O6HU

Vansh Exact

Families Leader 💚
Player
Okay so dear Lebron or Sam,
I was banned by Hassy yesterday for lr 3.3 that is something related to toxicity and so my gang Families was also disbanded. It was all done without even telling e that my gang is gonna disband . When i woke up today there was no msg from any admin that my gang gonna be disbanded . I am pretty sure i have not done any toxicity that my gang was directly disbanded for leader rule 3.3 without even that curator talked with me once.
I got ban of 20 days and when i am messaging hassy for reason of the disband , he is simply ignoring the messages of mine and he doesnt even want to tell me the reason of disbanding the gang which i think should be told before disbanding although. I have spent my ample time in this server alrdy and after getting leadership i was also giving all my time to the org still i was given this thing by admins and they didnt even thought to talk and tell me the reason of disbanding. My gang was getting acive enough and at he same time i got this punishment without any proper reason so i hope u look into this once.

I want you to look in this matter as i don't think i Have done any toxicity that makes my gang disband without even letting me know once and get me ban for 20 days.

Vansh Exact

Families Leader 💚
Player
Okay so dear Lebron or Sam,
I was banned by Hassy yesterday for lr 3.3 that is something related to toxicity and so my gang Families was also disbanded. It was all done without even telling e that my gang is gonna disband . When i woke up today there was no msg from any admin that my gang gonna be disbanded . I am pretty sure i have not done any toxicity that my gang was directly disbanded for leader rule 3.3 without even that curator talked with me once.
I got ban of 20 days and when i am messaging hassy for reason of the disband , he is simply ignoring the messages of mine and he doesnt even want to tell me the reason of disbanding the gang which i think should be told before disbanding although. I have spent my ample time in this server alrdy and after getting leadership i was also giving all my time to the org still i was given this thing by admins and they didnt even thought to talk and tell me the reason of disbanding. My gang was getting acive enough and at he same time i got this punishment without any proper reason so i hope u look into this once.

I want you to look in this matter as i don't think i Have done any toxicity that makes my gang disband without even letting me know once and get me ban for 20 days.

Vansh Exact

Families Leader 💚
Player
in any case if even i have done lr 3.3 , i dont think it gives me direct disband ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom