Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mehmet Bob

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Mehmet
Your age: 18
Time zone: GMT+03:00
Average online per day: 6-8 Hours ( in weekend 8+ Hours )
Your Discord: .prwest
Your Nickname: Mehmet Bob
Your ID: 2397

Leader of Vagos
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Hello, there are many reasons why I want to get the gang. I've been playing Grand RP for a long time. I want to form a gang with the experiences I have gained since 1. I have been in illegal organizations many times, attended events, spent a lot of time, and I have seen that these days, those who take over the gang are not active in events and lawns where they have never been successful, and my goal is to keep the gang active and dominate the turf areas.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

They can find whatever they want, the graffitti team, the turf team, there are already many activities within the gang, they can improve themselves and have a good time by participating in events, they can find me when they have a problem. , I will always be accessible, and neither I nor my deputies will ever be in a situation where the higher authority will crush the lower authority. Even if it does, I will always do what is necessary for that person.

Rank System:
(14) Boss
(13) Deputy
(12) Under-Deputy
(11) Turf Leader
(10) Turfer
(9) Event Captain
(8) Enforcer
(7) Executioner
(6) Grafitti Leader
(5) Grafitti Team
(4) Ghetto Clapper
(3) Clapper
(2) Rookie
(1) Freeze

Jack Bones

ops..
Player
Information

Leader of Vagos

Hello, there are many reasons why I want to get the gang. I've been playing Grand RP for a long time. I want to form a gang with the experiences I have gained since 1. I have been in illegal organizations many times, attended events, spent a lot of time, and I have seen that these days, those who take over the gang are not active in events and lawns where they have never been successful, and my goal is to keep the gang active and dominate the turf areas.

They can find whatever they want, the graffitti team, the turf team, there are already many activities within the gang, they can improve themselves and have a good time by participating in events, they can find me when they have a problem. , I will always be accessible, and neither I nor my deputies will ever be in a situation where the higher authority will crush the lower authority. Even if it does, I will always do what is necessary for that person.

Rank System:
(14) Boss
(13) Deputy
(12) Under-Deputy
(11) Turf Leader
(10) Turfer
(9) Event Captain
(8) Enforcer
(7) Executioner
(6) Grafitti Leader
(5) Grafitti Team
(4) Ghetto Clapper
(3) Clapper
(2) Rookie
(1) Freeze
+ he is a good leader.

Ahmett marlon

Player
Player
Information

Leader of Vagos

Ne isterlerse bulabilirler, graffitti ekibi, çim ekibi, zaten çetenin içinde birçok aktivite var, etkinliklere katılarak kendilerini geliştirip güzel vakit geçirebilirler, bir sıkıntıları olduğunda beni bulabilirler. Her zaman ulaşılabilir olacağım ve ne ben ne de milletvekillerim üst otoritenin alt otoriteyi ezeceği bir durumda olmayacağım. Olsa bile her zaman o kişi için gereğini yapacağım.

Sıralama Sistemi:
(14) Patron
(13) Yardımcısı
(12) Yardımcı Yardımcısı
(11) Çim Lideri
(10) Turfer
(9) Etkinlik Kaptanı
(8) Uygulayıcı
(7) Cellat
(6) Grafitti Lideri
(5) Grafitti Ekibi
(4) Getto Klaketi
(3) Klaket
(2) Çaylak
(1) Dondur
+

Asil_Bey

Vagos | Ekip Family
Player
Asil Bey Always Support You Brother. Good Luck. Vagos Always On Top!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom