Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rish Bansal
Administrators nickname
Deku Aman
Date
Sep 24, 2023
Time
15:28
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/491552/

rishank

Player
Player
what happened is my car was being robbed from the sahp parking in green zone and i have also provided the pov but deku amen has denied it as my mic voice wasn't coming in it he said me thats its edited but it wasn't edited i can give him proof also if he wants but if its clearly visible that my car is parked in green zone and its being robbed from there then how come he can deny it if proof is clearly visible then how he can deny and one stranger also came in thread and said he had robbed my car

please look into the topic its cleary visible and the pov is in the link which i have provided
and i havent got any punishment just mentioned jail so that i can be posted

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
Rejected. Administration can reject complaint if there is no sound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom