Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mystic Bhai
Administrators nickname
Kushal Northx
Date
Sep 25, 2023
Time
6:22
Proofs
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=1657346978109390&set=a.322327871611314

Mystic Bhai

Player
Player
I asked him diffrence between office level 1 , 2 and 3 he told me in level 2 office family can do task . after that I Bought the office for 20 Million it don't let my fam members take the tasks. Then I asked other admins they said " to give contracts to players your office should be level 3 ". I want punishment to Kushal Northx for providing me wrong information and for wasting my 20 Mil. Thanks

Note*
I filled Type of Punishment Ban Because without choosing any option from it i cant post the thread. he didnt gave me any ban , jail or warn. I want him punished for providing wrong info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom