Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yarin Danger
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Aug 30, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/bi7aZwR

osher121

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor, I want to explain the situation that was there, I posted that I want to sell my LV pants on the Market Place server and someone named Mustafa want to buy the pants from me but he said he didn't have the money to pay for it but he wanted to sell GC to people and then he buy the pants from me.
You can see -
And here its all our messages in discord -
Then after day Mustafa send me a message that his friend also sells GC to people and he wants to buy the LV pants from me but he need my help to have the money to buy the pants. So I posted ads and found "Lucifer Morningstar" who wanted to buy a GC from him so I told him I had a buyer for him. I tell him to do the deal with him and I just stand there to see it. after Wizard left the server got ban.

Lidor Solomon

Player
Player
He was just trying to help someone sell gc so he could sell him his LV pants, he wasn't trying to scam you can see all the proofs.

Yamate Yokai

Player
Player
yarin is the sweetest guy in city , he just stuck in a bad situation , it was very unlucky of him , he can never scam anyone , i hope admins check his record and this proofs and unban him .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom