Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon Zodiac

Not a Fighter
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL
- Afnan Hossian
2. Your age
-17+
3. Time zone
-GMT+5:30 [BST]
4. Average online per day
-5-7 Hour
5. Your Discord
-moonsenpai.rp
6. Your Nickname
-Moon Senpai
7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of Blood
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1st​

When i joined the city my first ever gang was blood. Because i was new i didnt knew most of the rules. Than the Gang HC & Deputy & Leader Helped me to become a professional player.

2nd

it was my first gang so i want to make it professional & Active for everyone.

3rd

I want to make the best gang in city. Its name is Blood Street Gang. The name should be enough for everyone when some is trying to hurt our member or when we do store robbery the leos should be afraid "The Bloods are doing a store robbery be careful. "

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

[01] Selecting The Best Deputy Who will helo the gang members in everything. They will manage the full gang

[02] Selecting The Best Under Deputy and HC for the Organisation who will control the gang members and help each other. Doing all the gang activity and make the Ghetto Active.

[03] Bonus System for every event. Giving bonus on every event. That should attract member and willing them to attend every event.

[04] HC Meeting for Who ever is Good For Gang Future and give them bonus and who ever is dangerous or breaking rules giving them demotion and help them with the rules.

Additional Experience in Gang

All Gangs Under Deputy ❤️💜💚💙💛

Marabunta Deputy Leader x2 💙

Ballas Deputy Leader x1 💜

Thanks for reading ✨

Your,

Moon Senpai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom