Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kevin pentecost
Suspect ID
118576 ,76385
Date of violation
Feb 10, 2022
Time of violation
14:27
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIrxMEUzyPY

1_AG

Player
Player
6.12 Harassing EMS employee during duty or showing inappropriate behaviour in relation to EMS employees is restricted (Exception - EMS employee was disrespectful) | Ban up to 7 days
118576 Rammed his vehicle onto my ambulance, then claimed to be policemen, wanting me to pull over.
when I pulled over, he then explained that he is joking.

I was about to leave for my call when 76385 Stopped in front of the ambulance claiming to be "FBI" asked me to show him my ID, when he failed to show me his first.

As I was really confused of what's going on at the moment, I repeatedly asked them for ID, License or anything to prove themselves, which he failed to provide.

1_AG

Player
Player
if 76385 is genuinely not from FIB, I would consider him as harassing me due to him deliberately blocking my path while I was on my way to treat a patient & tried to scare me by claiming that he's from FIB

Darren Miller

Player
Player
upon reviewing the evidence i have decided to accept this report

ID 118576 will be punished for general rule 6.12
ID 76385 will be punished for General Rule 6.12

it is not acceptable to pull over an ambulance that is clearly marked and has its emergency lights and sirens activated
even if you are joking around you could have caused a players death by holding up an emergency worker unnecessarily

i deem this to be inappropriate behaviour

6.12 Harassing EMS employee during duty or showing inappropriate behaviour in relation to EMS employees is restricted (Exception - EMS employee was disrespectful) | Ban up to 7 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom