Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
tony alexndr
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 30, 2023
Time of violation
23:55
Proofs
https://youtu.be/df4OLIm0Tvs

Eagle

Ex LifeInvader Head Executive
Player
bro how does it feel to be ostracized everywhere you go and to be killed by girls' boyfriends because you harassed them?

tony alexanderr

Player
Player
o well go cry about it ahahahahaah you stalker plus you creep leave the women alone
it's never your business who I hang out with, who I talk to, who I do what with. life is my personal life. there's nothing here that concerns you. you can continue this movement as long as you want. i had a lot of fun. lmaooooo

tony alexanderr

Player
Player
bro how does it feel to be ostracized everywhere you go and to be killed by girls' boyfriends because you harassed them?
you can go to your corner and keep crying, guys. i love that. this is the game world. i can act the way I want, the way I want. I don't see a problem as long as I don't break the rules of the game. enjoy ! :)

Eagle

Player
o halde git ağla ahahahahaah sen sapıksın artı sen sürünürsün kadınları rahat bırak
u just stated that the girl was there, but like an NPC he can only say "dont cry"... my godd thats sooo cringe

tony alexanderr

Player
Player
u just stated that the girl was there, but like an NPC he can only say "dont cry"... my godd thats sooo cringe
dude, are you squirming like this right now because you couldn't beat me the other day? good luck lmaooo

Eagle

Player
you can't fight me, man. you're having fun on your own, that's all. :D enjoy boys lol
who tf are you noname guy? you just tried to harass my girlfriend too and then ran away when you sent the location... thats you loser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom